Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi people
    i've just had the worst day ever. my bf dumped me, and i got the result of an importanyt uni essay i worked my ass off for (80 footnotes) and got a D. now im so so depressed and hurting.

any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    and i've just notice i now have two red gems. everyone hates me

ReputationRep:
    :idea: {Hug}!!!

ReputationRep:
    aawwww...thats bad, i hate when loads of work doesnt pay off

uumm...go eat some comfort food- chocolate! and then play some music, loud.

ReputationRep:
    Watch a hugh grant film. Sing the canadian national anthem

I think its quite cool to have two red gems. "Magiccarpet is infamous around these parts". Makes you sound like a highway bandit

ReputationRep:
    yea ive had a crappy day too...it happens

ReputationRep:
    LOL...some of the responses to that are funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiccarpet)

any ideas?
    Unleash hell

ReputationRep:
    hey some lovely people gave me some rep!
    but seroiusly tho i feel so so terrible. i dont even wana go home im in the library gonna do alot of work to stop the pain. i cant belive my bf dumped me just before v day on mon

ReputationRep:
    hey some lovely people gave me some rep!
    but seroiusly tho i feel so so terrible. i dont even wana go home im in the library gonna do alot of work to stop the pain. i cant belive my bf dumped me just before v day on mon
    Did he give a reason? And how did he do the deed?

ReputationRep:
    just before valentines day would be on sunday night............

ReputationRep:
    look on the bright side - you won't have to buy him a valentines present

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrOdiGy_)
    just before valentines day would be on sunday night............
    would be a sickener that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Did he give a reason? And how did he do the deed?
    omg this makes me feel even more sad.

he was having some family problems in oct/nov and since then i was seeing him and doing all his coursework for him. but the afternoon the essay was finished we went for a drink and he asked about my ex who i hadnt spoken to for 1 yr and i got really sad n crying then he didnt speak to me for a week. then he called me and we chatted ok but the next week he didnt speak to me either and hung up whenever i called. wwhen back at uni he pretended his fones got cancelled. but today i ask what really is wrong and he says he feels guilty about making me do so much work that he is too asjhamed to speak to me. then he told me basically to get lost and i feel hurt and used.

ReputationRep:
    omg this makes me feel even more sad.

he was having some family problems in oct/nov and since then i was seeing him and doing all his coursework for him. but the afternoon the essay was finished we went for a drink and he asked about my ex who i hadnt spoken to for 1 yr and i got really sad n crying then he didnt speak to me for a week. then he called me and we chatted ok but the next week he didnt speak to me either and hung up whenever i called. wwhen back at uni he pretended his fones got cancelled. but today i ask what really is wrong and he says he feels guilty about making me do so much work that he is too asjhamed to speak to me. then he told me basically to get lost and i feel hurt and used.
    All guys are scum, your better off without them

ReputationRep:
    no im alot happier in a relationship and i so loved tha guy i dono wat i did wrong. and as for my essay i wrked so so so hard and i got a D.

ReputationRep:
    no im alot happier in a relationship and i so loved tha guy i dono wat i did wrong. and as for my essay i wrked so so so hard and i got a D.
    if you tried your best and its not good enough then so be it. you couldnt have done anymore...............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    All guys are scum, your better off without them
    when you keep saying that, are you counting yourself as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrOdiGy_)
    when you keep saying that, are you counting yourself as well?
    yup yup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    yup yup
    okay, was just making sure

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.