This discussion is closed.
magiccarpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by PrOdiGy_)
if you tried your best and its not good enough then so be it. you couldnt have done anymore...............
yea thats true. i couldnt have tried any harder. so i did my best an d failed. im going to see the lecturer on monday to see what went wrong. but im so disappointed
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
yup yup
:rofl: :rofl: you're so funny....I'm sure you're not bad at ALL :rolleyes:
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
:rofl: :rofl: you're so funny....I'm sure you're not bad at ALL :rolleyes:
Well iv never met a guy who hasnt used a girl for sex before :rolleyes:
PrOdiGy_
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
you need to get out more then
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
he did nt use me for sex he used me for work. actually i dono if i've been dumped. do you think i have?
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
he did nt use me for sex he used me for work. actually i dono if i've been dumped. do you think i have?
ask him where you2 stand
sleepyeba
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Seriously magiccarpet: Bridget Jones (the first) and a tub of ice cream. You can't go wrong.
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sleepyeba)
Seriously magiccarpet: Bridget Jones (the first) and a tub of ice cream. You can't go wrong.
mm gotta be ben and jerrys... cookie dough
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
what about you then?? didn'[t you go out for like 3 years with a girl and still is virgin??/ wouldn't you be a good example?? :s:
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
(Original post by BhArJ)
ask him where you2 stand
yea but not today. maybe saturday. cos surely if u got a girl to do all your work you'd not feel bad and guilty and ignore her. maybe you'd be embarrassed. i cant tell if he's seriously trying to dump me cos he isnt speaking to me or if he's just truly embarrassed. hmmmm
ProvenAngel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
If u feel he has used u at all (whether it be for sex OR work), then ur probs better off without him. Ive had an awful week too, if that helps any. Ive been on half term, and havent got v far with A2 revision, despite getting v v v bad mock results. :eek:

We can be upset together! *hug*
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
(Original post by ProvenAngel)
If u feel he has used u at all (whether it be for sex OR work), then ur probs better off without him. Ive had an awful week too, if that helps any. Ive been on half term, and havent got v far with A2 revision, despite getting v v v bad mock results. :eek:

We can be upset together! *hug*
aww *hug* i think the alevels are the hardest. uni is easy compared to alevels. saying that, i just got a D so i dono
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hes a ********...lets face it.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
but he's so gorgeous . but he does treat me like crap and whenever i confront him he just turns it around so it looks like im being horrible to him or he starts crying and stuff so i can never leave
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
what about you then?? didn'[t you go out for like 3 years with a girl and still is virgin??/ wouldn't you be a good example?? :s:
lol the only reason we didt have sex was because i didt trust her enough :rolleyes: she was a b!tch anyway

and you HAVE to ask him!
the most important thing in a relationship is communication
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
... he still is learning english. and i said before, he lies alot and if i get mad he starts crying.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.54%
No (137)
74.46%

Watched Threads