Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey valiant efforts to keep the thread going, sorry we've been a bit lax and let it slip , its jsut that well MUN is no more for us plus i have the mighty scary issue of fast approaching a levels - they r no fun i can tell you!

to the american guy- thats really cool, i'm in my last year at Cheadle but i'm havin a year out so i'll probably be kickin around school at some point - how old is ur friend comin over here? u shud get them to join TSR and we'll give them all the gossip on the teachers and stuff!

xxx stef

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by special k)
    hey valiant efforts to keep the thread going, sorry we've been a bit lax and let it slip , its jsut that well MUN is no more for us plus i have the mighty scary issue of fast approaching a levels - they r no fun i can tell you!

to the american guy- thats really cool, i'm in my last year at Cheadle but i'm havin a year out so i'll probably be kickin around school at some point - how old is ur friend comin over here? u shud get them to join TSR and we'll give them all the gossip on the teachers and stuff!

xxx stef
    He y u got a-levels ha ha ha ha.

I have no exams suck on that he he he

lol Josh :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You live in Latvia...

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Joash that is just evil - ur just jealous cos after June 30th i'll never have to drag my butt out of bed at some ridiculous hour on a cold wet monday morning to sit in some crappy lesson listenin to some crappy techer swotting for some crappy exam!

:P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonathanH)
    You live in Latvia...

:p:
    MMMhmmm lol I live in sunny gorgeous RAINING (Ha mum i'm in England) Latvia. But i'm at school in Somerset.

And yes stef i am deadly evily jealous of u. Grr.. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I just searched for MUN and found this thread that seems a bit dormant. I know I'm being a lil bit ahead of schedule but does anyone do MUN hee and will they do it nxt year..... if so what conferences will people attend?

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone sorry for repaeting this but I was told some MUNers posted on here, can anyone point me in hteir direction.........

Most of the posters from this thread don't post often or haven't for ages..... I've PMed most of them.....

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I will be attending Royal Russell, the Hague, Haileybury and possibly Paris. MUN is great fun and is an excellent way to build up both public speaking and debating skills. It is also a way of understanding and learning about the problems that face our world today. I hope that you attend some of these conferences and if you are planning to do so then do post your delegation nearer the time. If you need any other technical information then just post.

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    next year my school will be attending bismun in bath, england.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolesusername)
    next year my school will be attending bismun in bath, england.
    Never knew there was as MUN in Bath. Is this at the university? What school do u go to?

ReputationRep:
    The MUN in Bath is held at Kingswood school.

Anyone going to Reigate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluebird)
    Never knew there was as MUN in Bath. Is this at the university? What school do u go to?
    eek sorry it took so long i go to a school called wachusett im from america ahha

ReputationRep:
    Meeeee I'm going to Riegate! I'm excited too! What country are you?

ReputationRep:
    Brazil, committee two. I'm wondering whether to go as a Rastafarian. :P Which country are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cthulhufiend)
    Brazil, committee two. I'm wondering whether to go as a Rastafarian. :P Which country are you?
    I got to your school catherine!!! I'm JAMACIA!!

ReputationRep:
    Hello y'all, another year of debating dawns. Where is anyone off to, especially, NY, Dublin Bath and all the UK conferences (we are attending most of them....)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolesusername)
    eek sorry it took so long i go to a school called wachusett im from america ahha
    dude i used to go skiing there all the time. i live like 45 minutes from you.

haha, i'm gonna cry from reading this post!! everyone is all "im going to paris, and germany, and the hague, and all these wonderful diverse places that rock" and mine is like "UH!!! BUDGET CUTS!! NO TRIP LAST YEAR!!! WE'LL DO A DEBATE WITH OURSELVES!!! UHHH!!! MAYBE NEXT YEAR KIDS!!!!" hahahaha. damnit!! i'm so f***ing jelous of you guys!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeR)
    dude i used to go skiing there all the time. i live like 45 minutes from you.

haha, i'm gonna cry from reading this post!! everyone is all "im going to paris, and germany, and the hague, and all these wonderful diverse places that rock" and mine is like "UH!!! BUDGET CUTS!! NO TRIP LAST YEAR!!! WE'LL DO A DEBATE WITH OURSELVES!!! UHHH!!! MAYBE NEXT YEAR KIDS!!!!" hahahaha. damnit!! i'm so f***ing jelous of you guys!!!!
    I have a course of action. Ask whatever conference you are going to for a bursary or write to the Hague office and say this is the situation can there be any help for us?

ReputationRep:
    Im going to Dublin. Do we have to stay with Irish families?

ReputationRep:
    tommarow is the first MUN meeting of the year at my school, i stopped going halfway through the year last year cause it's lame at my school and it doesnt do anything. but there's a meeting tommarow at 7:20am!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.