Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
where do u come from? (country...)
LennonMcCartney
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
synaesthesia, do you mean CLSG? I'm an ex CLS member. (Gerard I think she means City of London school for girls). I went on a couple of westminster MUNs and the LSE MUN, but afterwards got disheartened with the process, as at the LSE MUN, I had a genius resolution for the Kashmir conflict, but the bloke representing Pakistan was Pakistani, and he wasn't gonna make any concessions. Anyway, it all seemed like a bit of a joke and no actual MUNing, which is fair enough. But I'd rather have a bit of a joke with my mates somewhere, not Saturday morning in a cold room.
Ribomania
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hey Guys a delegation frm my schools going 2 SAIMUN in a week n i'm on 1st political. NE1 else on that if so what res. u doing. Send me a message and i'll e-mail u a draft of my Cyprus resolution!!!! Josh <cool>
Splenda620
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hi! My name is Julia and I'm the secretary of the MUN club in Herlufsholm Kostskole in Denmark. Our regular conferences include Royal Russell (affiliated with the Hague) and Espergærrde (just for kicks). So, so far we've represented: Romania, New Zealand, Russia, Algeria and the US. Our club is young, only two years and we're a small but active group (about a dozen members) making lots of trouble for the school's administration - we're not very popular with our rector .

We'd love to be involved in more conferences, preferably in the fall in Europe.
rosyposy
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by drink up)
where do u come from? (country...)
UK, North West England ,Cheshire,
rosyposy
(Original post by Ribomania)
Hey Guys a delegation frm my schools going 2 SAIMUN in a week n i'm on 1st political. NE1 else on that if so what res. u doing. Send me a message and i'll e-mail u a draft of my Cyprus resolution!!!! Josh <cool>
steffie (special k) is on Pol 1, im on Human Rights....know anyone on that? nothing wrong with a bit of early lobbying! lol
wher u staying? we're in jurys how cool
rosyposy x
rosyposy
(Original post by Splenda620)
Hi! My name is Julia and I'm the secretary of the MUN club in Herlufsholm Kostskole in Denmark. Our regular conferences include Royal Russell (affiliated with the Hague) and Espergærrde (just for kicks). So, so far we've represented: Romania, New Zealand, Russia, Algeria and the US. Our club is young, only two years and we're a small but active group (about a dozen members) making lots of trouble for the school's administration - we're not very popular with our rector .

We'd love to be involved in more conferences, preferably in the fall in Europe.
are u going to SAIMUN?? i love MUN, big fan, very big fan. obsession actualli.
we've done BISMUN, (bath), RRS, Belfast our own and our school used to do Haileybury and Hague, but ive not been there we were Russia at Bath (like u prob no from this thread) and we had the most kickass time ever, such a good country to be. unfortunately now we're landed with ISRAEL aaaarghhhhhhhhh x
special k
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ribomania)

heya i'm on pol 1 too, i'm israel - really looking forward to it! are u just doing a cyprus reso? i think i'm gonaan do tibet and maybe migrants
what schhol are u from? where are u staying?

xxx stef
drink up
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by rosyposy)
UK, North West England ,Cheshire,
stef and ro d'u have msn?
wat ur resolutions on? also wat is mark's (disarmament delegate) email if he doesn't mind? can't wait for saimun!!!
louis
drink up
Report 14 years ago
stef are u doing the prisonners of war?
special k
Report 14 years ago
i can testify that rosy's feelings about MUN are well, more than a little scary! - this lady is totally obsessed! i'm convinced she kisses the gavel she won last wknd every night b4 she goes to sleep!

mind you i cantalk i'm pretty obsessive about MUN what other activity allows one to combine, politics, killer heels and men in suits! lol

all hail MUN!

xxx stef
special k
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by drink up)
stef are u doing the prisonners of war?
i might do deoends how mcuh time i have this week to do research, what with coursework etc i doubt it but i'll try! some how i always find doin MUN so much more fun than normal school work woops!
xxxx stef
drink up
Report 14 years ago
stef u have msn?
ccccecil
Report 14 years ago
Hey everyone!
I am the chair for Haileybury Conference 06. Anyone coming?
gj305
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
heya i went to mun in bath! was my first and last time since i am an old bugger! and i was totaly overwhelmed by it all!

i really enjoyed it and i was very mad at the allerian delagate in comitee one! he was bribin the secretries ! naughty boy! but we got our own back.... we balckmailed the secreteries hehe! nicely of course and i gave them chocolate for their troubles! heheh

Russia well done you totaly deserved it! and although u were very intimidating in comitee one as i testified to costa rica u were really nice people too!

oh and i was italy! the other girl from ' up north'
ccccecil
Report 14 years ago
sorry 05
ccccecil
Report 14 years ago
Anyone one from St.Andrews? Haileybury? And Thimun?
RachelBabyfrog
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gj305)
heya i went to mun in bath! was my first and last time since i am an old bugger! and i was totaly overwhelmed by it all!

i really enjoyed it and i was very mad at the algerian delagate in comitee one! he was bribin the secretries ! naughty boy! but we got our own back.... we balckmailed the secreteries hehe! nicely of course and i gave them chocolate for their troubles! heheh

Russia well done you totaly deserved it! and although u were very intimidating in comitee one as i testified to costa rica u were really nice people too!

oh and i was italy! the other girl from ' up north'
Hey Gabs!

You and your naughty black mailing and note interception!!

Rach xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (120)
64.86%
No I haven't decided yet (39)
21.08%
Yes but I might change my mind (26)
14.05%

Watched Threads