Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribomania)
    What we r doing is some country photos, a cannabis law article and delegate photos with many windmills- We r Netherlands!!!
    ok thanks so much for your help! see you at the conference =)

ReputationRep:
    The poster thing is really wierd when we went two years ago i put loads of effort into ours, we were india na dthey didnt seem to do anything with them, i dunno whether it was any different last year or will be this year but i dont think we're gonna bother with it!

xxxx stef
    Israel, pol 1

ReputationRep:
    hey anyone on Pol 1 if u fancy a bit of early lobbying my e-mail is [email protected], add me on msn tooo, i've not written a resolution yeta due to mega coursework stress but i will probably do one on Tibet and maybe cyprus or POWs!

xxxx stef

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolesusername)
    ok thanks so much for your help! see you at the conference =)
    should we bother doing a poster or not???
    xxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosyposy)
    should we bother doing a poster or not???
    xxxxxxxxx
    mm idk if ur asking me but my advisor is making me do one but weve never been to saimun before either so.. idk really haha

ReputationRep:
    stef are we bothering??!?!?!? im not sure if we should, also
    can u make us one type of note paper and ill make us another??
    love u x x x call me

hope ur ok all MUNers x x

ReputationRep:
    U 2! I can't believe us MUNers have let this thread go into page 2 of general chat, so i hope this post puts it back up! lol Josh x

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone um can someone send me the format for a resolution heading coz i looked at the ones i had from bath last year and the ones this kid from england sent me and they're really different. and also at the beginning of my resolution should i write the general assembly, or the general assembly:. annnd idk whether i refer to my committee as disec or ga1. and are there commas after pre-ambs.. i know i probly sound wicked dumb asking all these questions but we do our resolutions kind of different in america..

ReputationRep:
    are u going to SAIMUN?? i love MUN, big fan, very big fan. obsession actualli.
    we've done BISMUN, (bath), RRS, Belfast our own and our school used to do Haileybury and Hague, but ive not been there we were Russia at Bath (like u prob no from this thread) and we had the most kickass time ever, such a good country to be. unfortunately now we're landed with ISRAEL aaaarghhhhhhhhh x
    No, we haven't made it to that many conferences yet, but we're getting there...

Yeah, the Russian Fed is fun.. Although Algeria is my personal favorite, it's a very influential member of the Arab League, so being on the HRC was loads of fun. I got a reso passed on Child Soldiers. Good times. My least favorite, was Romania (we called their embassy to get an idea of their policies, the ambassador told us, and I quote "Our opinion is the same as the EU's opinion.") Wow, a great chance for debate there....

ReputationRep:
    U 2! I can't believe us MUNers have let this thread go into page 2 of general chat, so i hope this post puts it back up! lol Josh x
    i know i thought that!! get it back onto page one come on MUNers
    looking forward to meeting everyone on Monday so much xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicolesusername)
    hey everyone um can someone send me the format for a resolution heading coz i looked at the ones i had from bath last year and the ones this kid from england sent me and they're really different. and also at the beginning of my resolution should i write the general assembly, or the general assembly:. annnd idk whether i refer to my committee as disec or ga1. and are there commas after pre-ambs.. i know i probly sound wicked dumb asking all these questions but we do our resolutions kind of different in america..
    hey, ok heres the set up for a general resolution:
    at the top u gotta have it like this but filled in with your own details

COMMITTEE: Human Rights
    QUESTION OF Indigenous Peoples
    SUBMITTED BY Hungary
    CO-SUBMITEED BY

then u put:
    The General Assembly,

after every pre amble you put a comma ,
    and after every operative clause you put a semi colon ;
    mjst be line numbered like usual,
    if you want me to send u a cope on my resolution ill be taking this time just let me know, hope this helps
    good luck, cya Monday, Rosie xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    also cant believe uve made it to a full member in a month!! ur TSR crazy!

ReputationRep:
    Dear MUNers,

I just created a new MSN group dedicated to MUN, and I would like to personally invite you to join. The group is called MUNers UNite :-). It is designed to allow Model United Nations members worldwide network and discuss upcoming conferences, resolutions, issues, etc.

I'm hoping to make this MSN group a large active forum! Please join.

Sincerely,
    Julia, MUN member at Herlufsholm, Denmark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splenda620)
    Dear MUNers,

I just created a new MSN group dedicated to MUN, and I would like to personally invite you to join. The group is called MUNers UNite :-). It is designed to allow Model United Nations members worldwide network and discuss upcoming conferences, resolutions, issues, etc.

I'm hoping to make this MSN group a large active forum! Please join.

Sincerely,
    Julia, MUN member at Herlufsholm, Denmark
    cool i joined!!

cya tomoro everyone remember israel human rights if ya wanna pass me a note!!!!!!!!!!!eeeeeeeeeeek!! x

ReputationRep:
    I WANNA GO! Damn marjons and its lack of any non-sporting clubs.... I miss my mun in 6th form.
    ex-Plymouth High girl at BISMUN 2003/2004

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by txt_eva)
    I WANNA GO! Damn marjons and its lack of any non-sporting clubs.... I miss my mun in 6th form.
    ex-Plymouth High girl at BISMUN 2003/2004
    i met some girls from plymouth high at BISMUN last year, the onei knew was phillipenes, her name was siobhan (spelt wrong i know) i thinik....do you know her?

ReputationRep:
    i met some girls from plymouth high at BISMUN last year, the onei knew was phillipenes, her name was siobhan (spelt wrong i know) i thinik....do you know her?
    I do! She was on my team!

>http://groups.msn.com/BISMUN2004]MY ...2004 msn group

POWER TO THE ALLIANCE!

ReputationRep:
    Only what, 12 hours 55 minutes till we leave for the plne, it's getting tense, have just printed off the 4 Geneva conventions and my 39 copies of my resolution. I used 2 Black ink cartridges and used about 210 pages of paper. Oh dear, I don't have that sort of money!!!!! It's so exciting though!!! Yey. TSR server was down here last night, was it a common problemo? Josh, PS I'm NETHERLANDS 1st POLITICAL

ReputationRep:
    I'll be at SAIMUN, on Ecosoc for Greece, and I'm housing a girl from Haileybury. I'm so nervous, as it's my first time and our teacher couldn't tell us what to expect. See some of you there!

ReputationRep:
    wow its really quite said how excited i'm getting now!

if any of y'all wanna send me a note i'm Israel on pol 1

and i expect all of you to sign my Tibet resolution heehee just kiddin, should be rally good fun, its my tenth and final MUN so i hope u'll all enjopy as much as i hope to!

good luck everyone and c u tomorrowe in lobbying!

xxxxxx stef pol 1 ISRAEL!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.