The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
lemon_sherbert
I'll be at SAIMUN, on Ecosoc for Greece, and I'm housing a girl from Haileybury. I'm so nervous, as it's my first time and our teacher couldn't tell us what to expect. See some of you there!

don't be nervous MUN is AMAZING! what other activity allows you to combine arguing and wearing killer heels?

lol we dont have a delegate on ECOSOC but i think Simon is one of ur chairs n he's really nice so i'm sure u'll be fine! hope to c u aorund this wek then!
xxx stef
Reply 161
Ribomania
Only what, 12 hours 55 minutes till we leave for the plne, it's getting tense, have just printed off the 4 Geneva conventions and my 39 copies of my resolution. I used 2 Black ink cartridges and used about 210 pages of paper. Oh dear, I don't have that sort of money!!!!! It's so exciting though!!! Yey. TSR server was down here last night, was it a common problemo? Josh, PS I'm NETHERLANDS 1st POLITICAL :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

hey Josh is ur resolution on Cyprus?
i've done mine on Tibet, fancy signing it? heehee think our plane is bout twelve hours away now, i have to b at the airport so goddamm early tho! grrr! c u in lobbying i hope!

xxx stef
Reply 162
Ribomania
Only what, 12 hours 55 minutes till we leave for the plne, it's getting tense, have just printed off the 4 Geneva conventions and my 39 copies of my resolution. I used 2 Black ink cartridges and used about 210 pages of paper. Oh dear, I don't have that sort of money!!!!! It's so exciting though!!! Yey. TSR server was down here last night, was it a common problemo? Josh, PS I'm NETHERLANDS 1st POLITICAL :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

didnt try last night, was out for an italian with special K, cya tomoro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:smile: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 163
lemon_sherbert
I'll be at SAIMUN, on Ecosoc for Greece, and I'm housing a girl from Haileybury. I'm so nervous, as it's my first time and our teacher couldn't tell us what to expect. See some of you there!

do you go to st andrews?? cya tomoro!! im human rights israel xx
Reply 164
special k
don't be nervous MUN is AMAZING! what other activity allows you to combine arguing and wearing killer heels?

lol we dont have a delegate on ECOSOC but i think Simon is one of ur chairs n he's really nice so i'm sure u'll be fine! hope to c u aorund this wek then!
xxx stef

and did i mention VERY good looking, dsont quote me but form what i remember, oh and watch out for china.....he's gonna kick ass me thinks! xx
special k
hey Josh is ur resolution on Cyprus?
i've done mine on Tibet, fancy signing it? heehee think our plane is bout twelve hours away now, i have to b at the airport so goddamm early tho! grrr! c u in lobbying i hope!

xxx stef

Watch the hell out 4 Rwanda, her resolution on Tibet isn't sound but she knows her ****, she's chinese but its in the Tibetans favour. Lol u guys, can't wait 2 c u!! Josh. Lobbying is so fun, hammer peoples resolutions on their home turf, he he he! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Shalom Israel. How u doing guys. We came on the Friday morning 2 say hi (and pick up some1s coat) and you'd already gone!!! We r also starting a MONTHLY MUN at wells next year. All Welcome!!! Got 2 go, lol guys, Josh xxxxx :biggrin:
Reply 167
Ribomania
Shalom Israel. How u doing guys. We came on the Friday morning 2 say hi (and pick up some1s coat) and you'd already gone!!! We r also starting a MONTHLY MUN at wells next year. All Welcome!!! Got 2 go, lol guys, Josh xxxxx :biggrin:

we didnt go until friday evening!!! u shuda phoned us or something. actually maybe i wouldnt want to seee your whole possy after making a tit out of myself when drunk declaring my love for the human rights netherlands guy!! haha, did u hav fun at SAIMUN? i thought it was wickefd, really upset me lewaving it all behing. hope we get an inivte to ur MUN!!!! xxx
Reply 168
Good lord rosie MUN just wouldnt be MUN unless either me or you made comletely stupid drunken arses of ourselves at some point! lol

hey josh, hows things? i'm still struggling to adapt back to normal life without MUN even though it was a wwek ago! seems like so much longer tho its really wierd. ditto on rosy- we better get invites to ur MUN lol! then i can woop ur ass again, just kiddin you did really well!

did you get any of the e-mails of ppl in our committee i dunno Zimbabwe or Canada's would be cool to keep in touch with them!

cheers xxxxx Stef
special k
Good lord rosie MUN just wouldnt be MUN unless either me or you made comletely stupid drunken arses of ourselves at some point! lol

hey josh, hows things? i'm still struggling to adapt back to normal life without MUN even though it was a wwek ago! seems like so much longer tho its really wierd. ditto on rosy- we better get invites to ur MUN lol! then i can woop ur ass again, just kiddin you did really well!

did you get any of the e-mails of ppl in our committee i dunno Zimbabwe or Canada's would be cool to keep in touch with them!

cheers xxxxx Stef

Got Icelands and USA's. Canada and Zimbabwe told me their school MUN one so i'll ask 4 theirs 4 u. Iceland has invited me 2 conneticut!!!!! :biggrin:
You did go, we went actually in the vening at 9.00 and the front desk said that you had gone at 8.00 in the morning :frown: (sniff)
Don't worry about the drunken ****, am at a music course, ade a right **** out of myself last night but now every1s cool so not 2 bad :wink:
Reply 170
we really didnt leave till about 3 pm tho trust me as if anyone could have got me out of bed and packed that early with the hangover i had!

lol drinkin is BAD!

Cool

xxxxx
Reply 171
To the person who goes to Cheadle Hulme School! My school, Lincoln-Sudbury Region High School outside Boston has a direct exchange with yours now! I know someone whose going to your school next year for the year! One of my really good friends applied to go for 6 months but got rejected, :frown: she'll probobly go for the 06-07 year though!

Wow, what a crazy coincidence.
Reply 172
JakeR
To the person who goes to Cheadle Hulme School! My school, Lincoln-Sudbury Region High School outside Boston has a direct exchange with yours now! I know someone whose going to your school next year for the year! One of my really good friends applied to go for 6 months but got rejected, :frown: she'll probobly go for the 06-07 year though!

Wow, what a crazy coincidence.

that is a coincidence!! how cool! i didnt know our gay school did anything like that
itn is a pretty awesome school actualli in my opinion!! x
:mad: :mad: Rosy how come u have HP as ur Avatar. Guy says hi by the way. We r cming to MUNCH and I think I might tell him, MUNCH will be such a laugh. This thread was dragged from the depths of hell. MUNers i am ashamed of u. Its got cobwebs on it. :mad:
Reply 174
rosyposy
that is a coincidence!! how cool! i didnt know our gay school did anything like that
itn is a pretty awesome school actualli in my opinion!! x

haha if you see someone named "Yosha" next year, tell her Jake Ryder says Hi. My really good friend who applied for it got rejected though! :frown:
JakeR
haha if you see someone named "Yosha" next year, tell her Jake Ryder says Hi. My really good friend who applied for it got rejected though! :frown:

Hey wot time's it in Massa**** (i don't now how u spell the rest). I know Stef and Rosy from MUN in Dublin. They r wicked!!!
Is any1 doing lots of MUN's next year like me, i'm already lazily researching my countries policies. I'm bored saze me
Guys at least look interested i will not let this thread be an out of season spool pile
Reply 178

Hey wot time's it in Massa**** (i don't now how u spell the rest).

hahaha Massachusetts....and it's 6:06pm and it's 11:06pm accross the pond(...hah) where you are! we're only 5 hours behind you guys.
JakeR
hahaha Massachusetts....and it's 6:06pm and it's 11:06pm accross the pond(...hah) where you are! we're only 5 hours behind you guys.

7.55 there?