What's going on?
ladyblitzer
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
What's going on?
what do you mean what's going on? probably people would be doing their usual trick or treating...
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I'll be hosting the 4th annual party at my house - although this yrs theme is back to basics and I wont be dressing the house (last yr I spent a day tenting the hallway with fabric and painting the walls to look like a circus (complete with extremely scary clowns) only for everyone to go in round the back :mad: ) and the fancy dress has been made optional.

Party will also include a barbeque (unless it doesn't rain/snow because what's the fun in having a bbq if the weather is good) and some small fireworks (now that our garden has progressed from mudpit+rubble pile to mudpit+pond+patio and we've aquired two cats I'm not happy risking high explosives too near the house)

But of course it's invites only and under 18s will not be permitted and trick or treaters will be shot like the begging scum they are.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Happy halloween uk learning.Dont poo your pants with fright today!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I'm sure they won't.
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
Happy halloween uk learning.Dont poo your pants with fright today!!
:rolleyes:
i have to dress up in halloeween garb tonight for work, = black shirt, black face paint and devil horns. great.
Toffee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I'm sure they won't.
Twas me, the idiot who forgot to log in.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by edders)
:rolleyes:
i have to dress up in halloeween garb tonight for work, = black shirt, black face paint and devil horns. great.
Where was this again?
*evil thoughts*
theone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Pencil Queen has 666 posts, coincidence?
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by theone)
I think not...
not1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Where was this again?
*evil thoughts*
barman at holiday park.

(Original post by theone)
lol
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I know its not relevant, but I just want to say here and now that that is not the avatar I want. It won't let me change it - it won't even let me delete it.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Where was this again?
*evil thoughts*
lol u ppl r jokes. shut up
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
What's going on?
what's going on where? halloween is for kids so if u aint the kid, go clubbing and get lad else off to the pub
Toffee
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
trick or treaters will be shot like the begging scum they are.
Its nice to see the opinion I have being put so bluntly.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
anyone got any scary ghost stories and who is watching most haunted live tonight?
not1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
trick or treaters will be shot like the begging scum they are.
good for you. i think 'trick or treating' is a horrible practice and wish people here hadnt imported it from the USA. it seems to involve going around terrorising the old/infirm and blackmailing them into handing over money/goods. or they get an egg thrown at the window.
picju96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I've only been once, when I was 12. Oh actually I was babysitting last Halloween and I took the kids round a few houses after asking parents. The year before that though they weren't allowed to go trick or treating, so we had a party and invited their cousin and the girls next door. It was so cute! This year, I'm going to the Halloween ball in the Union to get very very drunk.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
good for you. i think 'trick or treating' is a horrible practice and wish people here hadnt imported it from the USA. it seems to involve going around terrorising the old/infirm and blackmailing them into handing over money/goods. or they get an egg thrown at the window.
Penny for the guy I can live with - if they've put in a lot of effort and time and are standing round in the cold then they've done more than enough to earn a few quid - and the muppets who take out a jumper with a mask balanced on top get nothing.

But knocking on peoples doors to get money/sweets is completely different - you home is your home and I dispise anyone who bothers you when you're trying to relax (this goes for crappy carol singers who only know we wish you a merry x-mas and sing "to you and your king" instead of kin too - the good ones (ie the ones that know more than one carol) are different again). I also hate people trying to pressure you into changing electricity company etc etc...not to mention the bizarre people who've started calling on us once a month to sharpen out knives :confused:
Egan1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yes I'm against it.
We only every get maybe a couple of people ring, and I have a tendency to run off and hope they leave...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (571)
50%
No (571)
50%

Watched Threads