The Student Room Group
sounds as if you might.
Reply 2
same at my school, except that more teachers have it that students :biggrin:

and there has also been mumps going around...i REALLY dont want that!
Reply 3
PublicSchoolAnn
sounds as if you might.

:frown: :hmpf:
Reply 4
you'll be fine :smile:
Reply 5
~*glitter*~
everybody seems to be ill at my 6th form and its with this strange sick bug, i dont want to die :frown:

What are the symptoms? :eek:
Reply 6
Sam_B
same at my school, except that more teachers have it that students :biggrin:

and there has also been mumps going around...i REALLY dont want that!

ive already had that so im ok
Reply 7
Eeyore
What are the symptoms? :eek:

people are getting what they think are really sore throats and then about two weeks later it comes back with a vengence and you start throwing up

the thing is, im very chesty at the mo... :frown:
Reply 8
~*glitter*~
people are getting what they think are really sore throats and then about two weeks later it comes back with a vengence and you start throwing up

the thing is, im very chesty at the mo... :frown:

Omg, this morning I woke up with a really sore throat and horrid chesty cough, feeling really sick :frown:
I like getting sick. It means I can concentrate on not taking medication, and improve my immune system. That's how I see it anyway. I hardly get ill at all anymore, from avoiding taking antibiotics etc. while I'm ill. It means you're ill for longer, but less likely to get ill again. It also means if you get something serious i.e. life threatening then any antibiotics you take will work much better.
Reply 10
i was sick so much as a child i hardly get ill now...like mr.soldier.
Toy Soldier
I like getting sick. It means I can concentrate on not taking medication, and improve my immune system. That's how I see it anyway. I hardly get ill at all anymore, from avoiding taking antibiotics etc. while I'm ill. It means you're ill for longer, but less likely to get ill again. It also means if you get something serious i.e. life threatening then any antibiotics you take will work much better.

Excellent point! I shall think of that as I lie there suffering over the next few days! :p:
Reply 12
if you worry about getting sick you will. What I used to do when I was little was repeat 'i'm not going to be sick' over and over, soon convinced myself out of it.
hazzie1
if you worry about getting sick you will. What I used to do when I was little was repeat 'i'm not going to be sick' over and over, soon convinced myself out of it.

Yeah, that usually works for me too when the rest of my family is ill, but I guess sometimes it's inevitable!
Reply 14
As long as you don;t die a virgin, you'll be OK, they have special dorms in the afterlife for virgins...
Reply 15
thekillersrock
As long as you don;t die a virgin, you'll be OK, they have special dorms in the afterlife for virgins...

no chance of that my friend
Reply 16
my head feels like its gonna pop off at any moment

Latest

Trending

Trending