Whats everyone doing this weekend? Watch

This discussion is closed.
PinkPigeon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Friday night = work then sleep LOADS!
Saturday = big lie-in then tennis with my boyf, then a night in (I'm exhausted lol)
Sunday = going to boyf's house for meal with his family after work and staying there ready for Monday together
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by AT82)
Laid on the saturday, hangover in the morning.
Eh? You're planning on getting laid! :eek: Is that an appointment with the lovely Manchester lady
Aeris
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I went to see the Bible by the Reduced Shakespeare Company this evening. blasphemy! No, it was done in good taste....most of the time. As for the rest of the weekend, I think I'll be spending my time in the cafes around Leicester square. :hello:
SinghFello
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Gonna be in London all weekend for my cousins wedding.
Im going to be studying for the 7 days of half term... I cant believe its already half term...
visesh
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Eh? You're planning on getting laid! :eek: Is that an appointment with the lovely Manchester lady
LOL that was EXACTLY what I was thinking

Give Clara my best, AT
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hmmm, think I'm going out tomorrow evening (am waiting for the other half of a text to confirm this), 9am lecture on Saturday - might not make that, depending how well Friday night goes. Working all afternoon - have an essay in for Monday. Black tie dinner on Saturday night, but can't get too drunk as I have to get up at 5:30 on Sunday to go to Bedford to race. What jolly fun :rolleyes:
granddad_bob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oooooooh, we're going to the bedford head too. S2 and S3 eights; you?
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Working, sleeping, cleaning :eek: (yeah, housework's gotta be done) PACKING - I'm moving interstate for uni this weekend!!! Oh yeah, last night out with the girls, and travelling
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i am gonna sleep..this week was so stressful and i'll go out to chill with my friend probably...we'll see
amo1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
eat... im behind on eating and sleep, behind on that to
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by granddad_bob)
oooooooh, we're going to the bedford head too. S2 and S3 eights; you?
Novice and S4 womens' IVs; think our 1st women are racing S4/3 VIIIs; our men aren't going. Why we have to race twice is entirely beyond me :confused:
shootingstar
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
working tonight, probably shopping tomorrow... of the window sort that is, going to see a mate of a mates band (bar academy, birmingham, saturday night), then working 3-close sunday.
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
I'm EXTREMELY (!!!) bored so whats everyone getting up to this weekend?

I'm just doing the usual. Drinking, maybe some shopping, seeing some people. Oh! and then i'm off on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Nout at all, fun huh.
eurasianfeline
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'm going to my vet clinic again...and preparing for the start of school after chinese new year hols. *bleh*
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Lol no, just that the clubs usualy play Jame's Laid. The hangover is just a part of any night out that involves drinking wine at 4:30, going to the pub at 6:00, going to the club at 11:00 and leaving at 1:00 or later.

Ulmataly I know sunday morning will result in plenty of toilet trips. Oh well plenty of water before I hit the pubs I think I will be fine.

Edit of course getting laid would be nice, but I don't have a suitable venue, my garden shed is full.
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Same as every other weekend. Work all day Saturday, sitting in watching films Saturday night, going to my grandparents for Sunday dinner, then going to the pub Sunday night.
staylor
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wake up, eat, sleep, wake up eat, sleep, wake up, eat sleep

Maybe Ill even fit in time for some revision amongst all this work
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Football match tomorrow afternoon (I play for my college team), write a couple of essays, translate some Latin (ugh, kill me), go to a party in the evening, dinner on Sunday evening. That's probably it, maybe tidy my room, it's a hole...
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've got an important cup semi-final tomorrow, but i'm still not fit enough to play. I want to take some form of pain-killer or something to make me last the 90 minutes, as it's an important match.

I've also got one on Sunday, which i want to play in aswell, which isn't as important though.

I'll probably stay in tonight, and go out tomorrow night. I've got a driving lesson booked aswell.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
On the injury note, does anyone know whether my doctor would be able to give me anything that is legal for me to use.

I see and read about proffesional sportsmen using injections for things like this - cortison etc - , but i guess they're probably not available to me.

Any other ideas?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.92%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.04%
Not great so far... (221)
35.99%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.06%

Watched Threads