This discussion is closed.
bellacoco
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Ok so yesterday I posted a thread asking where to live in the city(chelsea, notting hill, jnightsbridge, south ken) and the general public seemed to think I should try somewhere not so central. So what do you think about richmond?
footballhead
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I live in kensington, its the best place to live! I dont know what your budget is though...?
Richmond is ok i guess, its a nice area, a bit distant from the city centre though, and looks too much like the country side in my opinion. If your budget permits definetly choose south kensington/high street kensington over richmond, chelsea isnt the best of areas to live in my opinion, although more belgravia area is ok
bellacoco
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
let's put it this way... I can spend up to 600 pounds per wk for rent. I want to live in the best area.
footballhead
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well mate forget about richmond. I personally love kensington, but you can try here, or mayfair area. Where are you coming from?
dazmanultra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bellacoco)
Ok so yesterday I posted a thread asking where to live in the city(chelsea, notting hill, jnightsbridge, south ken) and the general public seemed to think I should try somewhere not so central. So what do you think about richmond?
I said this at the time, but i'll say it again - look at the area around canary wharf/docklands (E14).
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.01%
They might tell the bully (35)
9.43%
I don't think they'd understand (56)
15.09%
It might lead to more bullying (145)
39.08%
There's nothing they could do (109)
29.38%

Watched Threads