Your torso. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    :rofl: LOOOOOOOL taht was hilarious!!!
    right this'll only make sense to you: I'm sure he enjoys setting his food, mas ter um tanquinho para lavar roupa também não é nada mal...

ReputationRep:
    I used to have a six pack, but then I stopped caring & started drinking so now I have a little bit of a beer belly . I like my belly. He's my friend. Technically, I suppose, I still have a six pack... you just can't see it any more :p:

I've sometimes thought I should try to get fit again, but then I think... I'm not even FAT, I mean with clothes on you can't tell whether I have a six pack or not. 'tis good enough for me. So long as I don't have a fat face I'm happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    right this'll only make sense to you: I'm sure he enjoys setting his food, mas ter um tanquinho para lavar roupa também não é nada mal...
    people STOP...im going to die laughing :rofl:

no caso d'ele sera que e um tanquao mesmo :p: espero que nao comprende sinao me mata

ReputationRep:
    people STOP...im going to die laughing :rofl:

no caso d'ele sera que e um tanquao mesmo :p: espero que nao comprende sinao me mata
    I think we're safe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    I used to have a six pack, but then I stopped caring & started drinking so now I have a little bit of a beer belly . I like my belly. He's my friend. Technically, I suppose, I still have a six pack... you just can't see it any more :p:

I've sometimes thought I should try to get fit again, but then I think... I'm not even FAT, I mean with clothes on you can't tell whether I have a six pack or not. 'tis good enough for me. So long as I don't have a fat face I'm happy.
    LOOOOOL..i know...why do people bother about sixpacks??Unless you're naked you can't see them, and the person taht sees you naked, well eitehr she/he loves you for what you are and not for your belly or its either to late to go back :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    lol

plus when those muscley people getting older and start to slack, it just turns to flabby fat and they go all droopy
    funny...but i rate your 2 previous posts higher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    pipe down fatty.
    lol, you make me laugh. :p:

ReputationRep:
    well eitehr she/he loves you for what you are and not for your belly or its either to late to go back :p:
    Great minds! I was going to say that! By the time the girl's in your room and you're getting naked, she could be like "Hey! No pack??" and I'd be like nope, hah! But you're naked so it's too late! Lick my belly!

ReputationRep:
    funny...but i rate your 2 previous posts higher
    if im honest, im a bit fat because its easier.

i dont want to walk into mcdonalds and eat a salad...or have a choc bar and think "DAMN...i'll have to run 4 miles to work off the calories"

waste of effort

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really sure what I have... you can see the muscles when I tense them but that's because I'm so thin!

I weigh 65 kilos! :eek:

ReputationRep:

i dont want to walk into mcdonalds and eat a salad...or have a choc bar and think "DAMN...i'll have to run 4 miles to work off the calories"

waste of effort
    :dito: we're on the same boat
    :hmpf: :hmpf: diets SUCK :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Great minds! I was going to say that! By the time the girl's in your room and you're getting naked, she could be like "Hey! No pack??" and I'd be like nope, hah! But you're naked so it's too late! Lick my belly!
    And i thought you was a chich? :eek:

You finished with that gimmick now then?

ReputationRep:

waste of effort
    Technically, you could eat loads of chocolate bars as excercise! It must burn calories... and then afterwards you can puke 'em all back up again! I'm surprised no one's thought of this before.

...oh wait...

Hmm well anyway, on the same(ish) topic, isn't there a vegetable that has less calories in it than it takes to digest it? That's genius, forget slim fast, everyone should just eat those.

ReputationRep:
    well, considering you're a guy (you are right?, cause TakemetoAvalon just made me more suspicious of others) there are other situations where your belly can be exposed... (girls too for that matter...)

ReputationRep:
    and she'd proably be like: what teh hell..might just as well
    HENCE reinforcing the point that guys dont REALLY need a six pack to get someone in bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makavelli_07)
    You finished with that gimmick now then?
    Yeah, was for one night only. Though I don't see why the post you quoted means I can't be une fille...

ReputationRep:
    Hmm well anyway, on the same(ish) topic, isn't there a vegetable that has less calories in it than it takes to digest it? That's genius, forget slim fast, everyone should just eat those.
    someone once told me that about pineapples, not too sure I believe it...

ReputationRep:
    Technically, you could eat loads of chocolate bars as excercise! It must burn calories... and then afterwards you can puke 'em all back up again! I'm surprised no one's thought of this before.

...oh wait...

i prefer to stay single :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TakemetoAvalon)
    I'm not really sure what I have... you can see the muscles when I tense them but that's because I'm so thin!

I weigh 65 kilos! :eek:
    lol lightweight

technik @ 90 kilos...

ReputationRep:
    and she'd proably be like: what teh hell..might just as well
    "Might as well"? :eek: What about my amazing charm and six-pack-free good looks?? She should be honoured :p:

Anyway, after licking my belly she might develop fat fetish, after realising that softness is better than hardness... err... mostly.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.