The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Brazil
Eeyore
Pesto sauce and mozzarella is a marriage made in heaven! The Italians have got everything right... pizza, pasta, pesto, etc.... :biggrin:

Which country has the best food in your opinion? :smile:

Britain of course :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 3
My favourite restaurant is a vietnamese restaurant - I haven't tried vietnamese food in any other place, but going by that restaurant I would say it's the best food in the world!
Reply 4
Eeyore
Pesto sauce and mozzarella is a marriage made in heaven! The Italians have got everything right... pizza, pasta, pesto, etc.... :biggrin:

Which country has the best food in your opinion? :smile:

Mmm Italy as well, probably :smile:
Reply 5
F1 fanatic
Britain of course :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hehe, my other half is French and he's *constantly* criticising British food! He says the Brits have a good variety of beer (unlike the French, apparently), but aren't so good on food! :frown:
Reply 6
no way, I could live without fish and chips
Reply 7
blissy
My favourite restaurant is a vietnamese restaurant - I haven't tried vietnamese food in any other place, but going by that restaurant I would say it's the best food in the world!

What kind of food do they eat?
China has the best food. I am looking forward to trying all the "delights" when I'm there in 2 weeks time. Horse urine soaked eggs here I come!
Reply 9
Eeyore
What kind of food do they eat?

Really yummy spicy but fresh food, amazing spicy sauces, gorgeous fluffy rice, beautiful noodles. CHillis, salads, soups, meat, fish all tasting cool and spicy at the same time. Delicious!

You can tell your bf that I think French food is the worst in the world.
Reply 10
ThunderCat8
China has the best food. I am looking forward to trying all the "delights" when I'm there in 2 weeks time. Horse urine soaked eggs here I come!

I think they drink snakes' blood too :eek: Or is that Japan?
Reply 11
Italian and chinese food.
Reply 12
British and Italian.
bellacoco
Brazil

Feijoada?

Favourite is Italian too, much like the thread starter I love pesto!
Reply 14
caiparinha to drink for sure
Italian (cos i live on italian food practically since my family is italian) and chinese cos...well chinese food rocks.
Reply 16
alora, parla italiano?
bellacoco
caiparinha to drink for sure

made with the original cachaça (ridiculous people who make ot with vodka :rolleyes: )
Reply 18
ewww, with vodks - nasty!! Natalie where are you from?
bellacoco
ewww, with vodks - nasty!! Natalie where are you from?

Eu sou Brasileira e estou assumindo que você também é

*I'm brazilian and am assuming you are too
(just in case my assumption is wrong...)

Latest

Trending

Trending