This discussion is closed.
ylime
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Favorites: Italian and German

I'm not sure I've ever met someone who wasn't British himself who likes British food. I try to stay far away from it.
bellacoco
Report 14 years ago
I understood perfectly well without the translation thank you. And no I am not but I can read and speak continental portuguese fluently so if you wish to write in portuguese that would be great!!! I spent a month in Portugal followed by two weeks in brazil last year and loved it. I am a foreign language major so I study spanish, italian, portuguese, and german. What part of Brazil?
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Chinese food rocks! Italian is nice too
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bellacoco)
I understood perfectly well without the translation thank you. And no I am not but I can read and speak continental portuguese fluently so if you wish to write in portuguese that would be great!!! I spent a month in Portugal followed by two weeks in brazil last year and loved it. I am a foreign language major so I study spanish, italian, portuguese, and german. What part of Brazil?
Eu sou do Rio de Janeiro, já esteve? Tem uma menina chamada Wild_Thing aqui também que apesar de estar em Barcelona nasceu em São Paulo então ela também fala Português...
I love italian language (as well as the food which was the original topic of this thread) but I've only studied it for a month (which I spent in Italy) so I don't actually speak much (at all really)...
bellacoco
Report 14 years ago
Nice, no I have not been to Rio. I spent time outside Recife in a little village called Porto de Galinhas. How old is wild thing? Also, I'm sure if you has more opportunities to practice you would pick up italian very easily.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bellacoco)
Nice, no I have not been to Rio. I spent time outside Recife in a little village called Porto de Galinhas. How old is wild thing? Also, I'm sure if you has more opportunities to practice you would pick up italian very easily.
Been to Porto de Galinhas too, loved it!
Think she's around 17...
fasterpurple
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Italian food...mmm. A source of food that isn't difficult for vegetarians!
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ylime)
Favorites: Italian and German

I'm not sure I've ever met someone who wasn't British himself who likes British food. I try to stay far away from it.
Why? You evidently haven't experienced properly cooked British food - it's lovely! Shepherd's pie, Sunday roasts, summer pudding... *drools*
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
Eu sou Brasileira e estou assumindo que você também é

*I'm brazilian and am assuming you are too
(just in case my assumption is wrong...)
Habla espanol?
wat language r u speaking?

Soy Braziliana!! wax
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kew96158)
Why? You evidently haven't experienced properly cooked British food - it's lovely! Shepherd's pie, Sunday roasts, summer pudding... *drools*
*stomach growl*
*stuffs big mac in mouth with chubby greasy fingers*
*rubs round flabby belly proudly*
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
Habla espanol?
wat language r u speaking?

Soy Braziliana!! wax
No, understand it and try to speak a bit but I tend to mix it with portuguese
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Italian food: mmmmmmm! That's all I can say :p:

Also apparently one of my cousins who went over there last year, said that they have these amazing pizza parlours where you can get the most tasty gourmet pizzas ever *drools* I know where I'm going on my next vacation *winks Ali_bongo_UK*
ThePants999
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Gotta be Italy.
Mrs_F
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I love Italian the best as well. Italian restaurants are just so good. In fact I'm having chicken tagliatelle right now. MMMMMMMM.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads