Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Lol. That brightened up my day
    Lol, you were so self pitying i couldnt help my self

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I know it cheers her up because she tells me as much and all the time we are on the phone she smiles.
    How the hell do you know that?!

ReputationRep:
    I know it cheers her up because she tells me as much and all the time we are on the phone she smiles.
    Is it just me or does that sound odd? :confused: do you have a satellite phone?

ReputationRep:
    How the hell do you know that?!
    Believe it or not you can actually hear when someone is smiling, it sounds a lot different to when someone is sad.

ReputationRep:
    Believe it or not you can actually hear when someone is smiling, it sounds a lot different to when someone is sad.
    That's crap. Are you telling me that you've never asked yourself if someone is laughing or crying? Both expressions have very similar effects on the voice.

ReputationRep:
    That's crap. Are you telling me that you've never asked yourself if someone is laughing or crying? Both expressions have very similar effects on the voice.
    Well, I know what she sounds like when she is upset (I have only heard it the one time, but I still remember) and it sounds completely different.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I know what she sounds like when she is upset (I have only heard it the one time, but I still remember) and it sounds completely different.
    completely off topic but...... you must really love her, you talk about her all the time...

ReputationRep:
    Okay.

ReputationRep:
    im already bright. any more and i'll burn you

ReputationRep:
    Okay.
    Well i guess thats the end of that then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    completely off topic but...... you must really love her, you talk about her all the time...
    I love her so much, it is infuriating that I do not get to see her more often.

ReputationRep:
    Ringing people is so last year. Spending hours texting someone is the new!

ReputationRep:
    alot to mention my best friends and also my cousin in italy,I miss her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    alot to mention my best friends and also my cousin in italy,I miss her
    Yeah i know how you feel. My favourite cousin stays in Rome and i onyl get to see her at christmas and maybe at summer if i'm lucky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Yeah i know how you feel. My favourite cousin stays in Rome and i onyl get to see her at christmas and maybe at summer if i'm lucky.
    Well you are lucky I see my cousin once every 2 years and she is like my sister,last time I saw her was in augest not this year but the year before

ReputationRep:
    how one phone call can just brighten up your day isn't it?

Who brightens your day up with just one call?
    on the contrary, i hate it when people phone me- most of the time (when im not on the computer) i want to be left alone :bath:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainjan_4now)
    on the contrary, i hate it when people phone me- most of the time (when im not on the computer) i want to be left alone :bath:
    The sociable type huh??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    The sociable type huh??
    yep- thats me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    how one phone call can just brighten up your day isn't it?

Who brightens your day up with just one call?
    murdok........

ReputationRep:
    Anybody besides work and family members, and salesmen and the inland revenue ... which is a shame because those are just about the only people who call

Speaking of cousins, mine live in Denmark and i haven't seen them in 5 years. SO THERE.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.