This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Read this:

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies.html

Its absolutely terrible. People are voting for this party!!!
Vienna
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Read this:

http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies.html

Its absolutely terrible. People are voting for this party!!!
which particular parts do you find terrible?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
which particular parts do you find terrible?
Im scared lol. hey wanna bring back military service. Against my will aaarrrggghhh :s
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Im scared lol. hey wanna bring back military service. Against my will aaarrrggghhh :s
its not that radical,whether you agree with it or not. is that it?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I find that most of the policies are INCREDIBLY selfish and only concentrate on the people born in Britain. Talking about 'taking peole back to their homeland' is describing them as slaves, or objects, not real people with friends and family in this country.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Fuel tax should be cut, motorway speed limits raised, and hidden speed cameras should be banned.

There is no such thing as a hidden speed camera. My dad is a traffic policeman and they have to put a very clear sign well befiore the camera so that people dont get stressed about being caught breaking the law.

Its rediculous. Wot is the point having a sign saying 'speed camera' before a speed camera. They should be placed all over Britain and the money made should be spent on the childrens heathcare when they are killed and injured by speeding motorists.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Its radical for me. What if I dont want to do military/civil service. Its like conscription - we are going back to the 1940's people!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
We will see to it that no money is given in foreign aid while our own hospitals are short of beds and the staff to run them.

How selfish is that statement.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Accordingly, the BNP calls for the selective exclusion of foreign-made goods from British markets and the reduction of foreign imports.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
LAW AND ORDER - crack down on crime!

The BNP will crack down on crime and restore public safety and confidence. We will free the police and courts from the politically correct straitjacket that is stopping them from doing their job properly. The liberal fixation with the ‘rights’ of criminals must be replaced by concern for the rights of victims, and the right of innocent people not to become victims. We support the re-introduction of corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals, and the restoration of capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute, as by DNA evidence or being caught red-handed.

The only thing I agree with.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
IMMIGRATION - time to say NO!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question. We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

TERRIBLE!! DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS?!?
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
You're kidding right!?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
You're kidding right!?
Innit
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i dont think anyone of importance takes the BNP seriously as an electable party. people do take it seriously as a threat to civil order though.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by edders)
i dont think anyone of importance takes the BNP seriously as an electable party. people do take it seriously as a threat to civil order though.
Vienna seems to see it as 'not that radical'
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
IMMIGRATION - time to say NO!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question. We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

TERRIBLE!! DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS?!?
erm, yes. what part do you find terrible? just so i can discuss one point of it. there are alot there after all.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Vienna seems to see it as 'not that radical'
completely wrong. i said that military service is not a radical idea. many democratic countries practice or have practiced this.
Bigcnee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Vienna, if you believe this party is "racist" (quoted from another thread), then why do you defiend their policies? Is it because you actually like them?

Everyone who watched the documentary was disgusted at the level of racism (at all levels) in this party. THis is strongly reflected in their "manifesto".
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Vienna, if you believe this party is "racist" (quoted from another thread), then why do you defiend their policies? Is it because you actually like them?

Everyone who watched the documentary was disgusted at the level of racism (at all levels) in this party. THis is strongly reflected in their "manifesto".
Their 'manifesto' is a joke right?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

There you go Vienna, discuss that for us!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (551)
50.5%
No (540)
49.5%

Watched Threads