Turn on thread page Beta

I'm in desperate, desperate need to hear something happy right now.. watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be House Captain once my school year starts (which it still hasn't and is another reason for joy)

I'm sorry...

ReputationRep:
    Hope this makes you happy, it makes me happy.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anything i can say will cheer you up, sorry to hear the news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F1 fanatic)
    an interesting combination :rolleyes:
    Yeh, its insane isnt it? Thats what I love about threads on tsr - you can be talking about two entirely separate things then they merge together into one big crazy lump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Yeh, its insane isnt it? Thats what I love about threads on tsr - you can be talking about two entirely separate things then they merge together into one big crazy lump
    a cheesy lump in this case - with bells on

ReputationRep:
    Kate - I'm really, really sorry to hear what you're having to cope with

(Original post by Elles)
    & this weekend i'm going to shoo some tabs (whatever that means) so will try & bestow honour on our university.. :p:
    Shooing tabs is a good start for cheering anyone up! Our Womens' Captain's Dad sent her an email today telling her to smash the tabs and see Steven Gerard's ugly gob in their faces (she's an Evertonian!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    My dad has given me £50, and I can therefore go out and get very drunk tomorrow instead of sitting in front of the computer all night. JOY!!!
    I won the lottery and she didn't care, so I doubt 50 quid's going to do ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I won the lottery and she didn't care, so I doubt 50 quid's going to do ****.
    Winning the lottery makes people jelous

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys for all the happiness and condolences, sorry I'm being lazy and not acknowledging you all individually but head's spinning a little

ReputationRep:
    SAD person said t'oriel will be burning two shells come 7th Week. (in duff man style) oh yeah...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    ... so tell me something happy that's going on in your life right now. Please? I need distracting with something that's unrelated to cancer and death
    Michael Jackson's getting his just-deserts after all those things he did to me in Neverland...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Michael Jackson's getting his just-deserts after all those things he did to me in Neverland...
    He did things to you in Neverland? Well that's cheered me up at least :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I know a joke is not really what you want, but I quite like this one...

What do you call a camel with 4 humps?
    A Saudi Quattro!

ReputationRep:

Lots of people seem to care about you here Thats something to feel happy about if you can.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Sarky)

Lots of people seem to care about you here Thats something to feel happy about if you can.
    Absolutely, Kate. Hold on to that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    ... so tell me something happy that's going on in your life right now. Please? I need distracting with something that's unrelated to cancer and death
    PM Kate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    He did things to you in Neverland? Well that's cheered me up at least :p:
    He's not fussy. Just look at McCauly Culkin (sp). Two timing *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    so you know what's cool?

I said to my parents, "may I have a fiver for the bus?" - this was a test. I do not ride the bus.

and they were all "yeah, have a fiver" and I got a fiver.

then I said "dude, I'm kidding, I don't get the bus" and handed fiver back

and then they were all "nah, it's okay. Keep the fiver"

so now I have..uhh.

a fiver.
    Hehe. Dude

That made me smile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

I think you're a lovely person and from what i've seen of you you have a lot going for you
    Yes, you've always been very nice, keep your head up

ReputationRep:
    E-mail Kate

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 10, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.