*coils in horror* why would you do that to yourself
you eat stuff in there *shudder*
Ariel4
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by juno_the)
It's worth paying extra for a good piercing. They probably spend more on cleanliness, training, good quality jewellery etc
yeah thata what i think. i payed £5 for my nose stud, but it got really infected, it came up in a big green lump, i still have it tho and havent had porbs with it for bout a year. i heard afterwards that it was a really bad place. they did all the tatoos and piercings in one big room!
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ariel4)
has anyone here had it done?
Noooooooooooooooooooo! Piercings are the most disgusting thing ever (apart from ears). Tongue piercings are just wrong!
Sianie
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
Does anyone like nose piercings?? I really want to get it done, but everyone I know has told me not to! But I REALLY REALLY want to.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sianie)
Does anyone like nose piercings?? I really want to get it done, but everyone I know has told me not to! But I REALLY REALLY want to.
If you really really want to, then do it. Don't let other people make your decisions for you, otherwise you'll never get anywhere.
I really really wanted to get the top of my ear done, so I did
I really really wanted to get the bottom of my ear done, so I did! :cool:

I really really wanted to get my nipple done, so I did!
Sianie
Report 14 years ago
Im not sure tho...everyone seems to think it would look awful, so really they are just trying to save me looking silly!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Im not sure tho...everyone seems to think it would look awful, so really they are just trying to save me looking silly!
Not neccessarily. Do you want it done? How much do u want it done.. like lots? If so, do it!

Other people might say stuff cos they are too scared to get theirs done and don't want u looking cool :cool: Personally, i've never really been a big fan of tongue piercings, but on some people, especially girls, they can look cool.
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If I listened to people's opinions, I'd have no piercings. But I have 3, and I love them! Go for it if you want to, but do your research first. Read www.bmezine.com and anywhere else you can really. If you know people who've had it done then ask their opinion on a good place to go, or even ask random people in the street! I've had loads of people compliment me on my back and ask about it
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Juno, you have the most crazy piercings ever! U got any pictures of the one on your back?
Sianie
Report 14 years ago
Im very tempted now...may go and get it done without telling anyone and wait for them to notice..then they cant stop me :p:
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Juno, you have the most crazy piercings ever! U got any pictures of the one on your back?
I posted one a while ago. It's here somewhere! It's gone now though But I'm getting it redone in about 6 weeks, if I can afford it.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Im very tempted now...may go and get it done without telling anyone and wait for them to notice..then they cant stop me :p:
How old are you? I'm not actually sure what the legal age is for stuff like this.. i'd hazard a guess at..16. Surely it's not 18..
Post a picture of your face on the website with your tongue out and we'll tell you whether it would suit you :p:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I posted one a while ago. It's here somewhere! It's gone now though But I'm getting it redone in about 6 weeks, if I can afford it.
I've always wanted my lip done, but I don't know whether I should.
Anyway, why do people always start new threads about piercings. There is loads already :mad:
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There isn't really a legal age, but good piercing studios won't pierce anyone under 16 without parental approval (ie them there, not just a note). And genital piercings/serious stuff is usually only done on over 18s.

afireinside©, how good are you at gymnastics? Coz here's a pic of my back, but you need to stand on your head.
Sianie
Report 14 years ago
How old are you? I'm not actually sure what the legal age is for stuff like this.. i'd hazard a guess at..16. Surely it's not 18..
Post a picture of your face on the website with your tongue out and we'll tell you whether it would suit you :p:
Wanted to get my nose piereced not my tongue...i would post of picture of myself but i dont have on my laptop :rolleyes:
Im 19 so no worries about age restrictions or anything
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
afireinside©, how good are you at gymnastics? Coz here's a pic of my back, but you need to stand on your head.
Answer = Wonderful

That looks nice/uncomfortable - although i'm sure it doesn't hurt!:p:
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wanted to get my nose piereced not my tongue...i would post of picture of myself but i dont have on my laptop :rolleyes:
Im 19 so no worries about age restrictions or anything
Oh, sorry.. my bad! No worries - draw one in paint, LOL
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Answer = Wonderful

That looks nice/uncomfortable - although i'm sure it doesn't hurt!:p:
Of course it don't hurt, it's not there now!

The piercing of it didn't really hurt, and it doesn't last long and you know it's gonna be pretty. Towards the end it got a bit sore as it was slightly infected and rejecting. But don't let pain stop you from getting a piercing; anaesthetic is a wonderful thing!
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Of course it don't hurt, it's not there now!

The piercing of it didn't really hurt, and it doesn't last long and you know it's gonna be pretty. Towards the end it got a bit sore as it was slightly infected and rejecting. But don't let pain stop you from getting a piercing; anaesthetic is a wonderful thing!
Don't worry- pain won't stop me from getting pierced! There's nothing better than putting metal bars through obscure places in your body :cool:
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have had a female friend who has her tongue pierced and.....*deliberate omission of words*.....it's amzing...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24%
No (323)
76%

Watched Threads