Ziggy Stardust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by juno_the)
That's a bit boring!

Well, compared to mine anyway
True, you push the boundaries! I wanna get another couple up the top of my ear, what you think? At the moment I have one hoop on the curve of my ear at the top, I want another two! :eek:
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I come on here to do some late night match predictions and all i read is post after post of your erotic tales. Leave it out guys. :p:

I haven't got a piercing. I wanted my eyebrow but i play football to often and would have no eyebrow left by now if i did.

And tongue piercings seriously own.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by afireinside©)
Depends what you were actually talking about - i've never experienced any sexual favours from a girl with a pierced tongue
Shame. :rolleyes:
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
True, you push the boundaries! I wanna get another couple up the top of my ear, what you think? At the moment I have one hoop on the curve of my ear at the top, I want another two! :eek:
Nah, some people have got even more exciting ones than me!

You should get your eyebrow pierced. That's sexy
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nah, some people have got even more exciting ones than me!

You should get your eyebrow pierced. That's sexy
Nahh don't want anybody going near my eyes with big needle gun thing! Anywhere but the eyes!
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nahh don't want anybody going near my eyes with big needle gun thing! Anywhere but the eyes!
:eek: Please don't tell me you seriously let people pierce you with guns.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek: Please don't tell me you seriously let people pierce you with guns.
eh? Oh, sorry - dunno, no.. probably not! My ear wasn't done with a gun, nor was my nip - he!
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
eh? Oh, sorry - dunno, no.. probably not! My ear wasn't done with a gun, nor was my nip - he!
Good. Guns are evil. Only let them use needles from sterile packs. My piercer gives you the needle in the pack and asks you to make sure it's sealed
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Good. Guns are evil. Only let them use needles from sterile packs. My piercer gives you the needle in the pack and asks you to make sure it's sealed
Yeah - actually, for my last one I didn't look :eek: I guess i'll be ok, nothing has happened to me! I know it's important though, don't wanna be getting any nasty infections
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
tongue piercings aren't really attractive to me - the way they look or the (megre) services they provide!
Ariel4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Sianie)
Does anyone like nose piercings?? I really want to get it done, but everyone I know has told me not to! But I REALLY REALLY want to.
they heal over really quickly so you can always take it out if you dont like it.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can still see the hole in my nose when I put foundation on
Ariel4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I can still see the hole in my nose when I put foundation on
how long did you have it done for? ive had mine done for a couple of years so i think mine wud b like that if i took it out. but wen mine was first done it was difficult to get the stud thru wen i changed it, actually quite hurt. and if they fall out in the nite, god its so painful puttin it back thru wen u wake u cos a layer of skin starts to form real quick, that was only for the 1st 6months/year of havin it done tho.
heminder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Murdok doesn't see the point in piercings...
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i wanted one too but i heard it hurts and damages your teeth and moreover they don't allow it in my school..but then one brilliant person here in TSR suggested that i can get a transparent plastic ball(like piercing) so it wont damage my teeth and teachers will not b able to see it )
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by parsimony)
i wanted one too but i heard it hurts and damages your teeth and moreover they don't allow it in my school..but then one brilliant person here in TSR suggested that i can get a transparent plastic ball(like piercing) so it wont damage my teeth and teachers will not b able to see it )
You can't have that while it's healing though, so you'd have to wait til the summer holidays
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You can't have that while it's healing though, so you'd have to wait til the summer holidays
oh and how long does it heal? because we have like 12days off in the the of march : ) would it be enough?
Juno
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's about 6/8 weeks. So even your summer holiday may not be long enough
parsimony
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's about 6/8 weeks. So even your summer holiday may not be long enough
omg soooo long??? that's so unusual! why does it take so long..? is tongue so
sensitive?
wait...it recovers 6-8week? or hurts 6-8weeks? :eek:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (54)
25.59%
No (157)
74.41%

Watched Threads