The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

mangomaz
aah ok thanx for that :smile:
omg i have a piece of metal in my mouth...

Oooh have you had it pierced? Yay congratulations!
mangomaz

A tooth filling? :rolleyes:
you seen thirteen?

watch it then see how you feel.:smile:
it is just matter of time... first your tongue, then your bellybutton, then your eyebrow, then your nipples, then your sex... and suddenly you can't pass a metal detector because you are a pierce holder
mangomaz
aah ok thanx for that :smile:

Ahh! Such a satisfying feeling isn't is?! Feels so good when you get the bar changed! Mine keeps rubbing on the back of my teeth though and i have ulcers now, it hurts :frown:
Reply 125
bondjamesbond
it is just matter of time... first your tongue, then your bellybutton, then your eyebrow, then your nipples, then your sex... and suddenly you can't pass a metal detector because you are a pierce holder

I did it in a different order
covered farm wa
Oooh have you had it pierced? Yay congratulations!

hehe yeh i did it this afternoon! been ok so far... and didnt really hurt at all! havent experienced any swelling as of yet either.. but made a mistake just now of trying to eat leek and potato soup... kind of forgot it actually had pieces of potato in it! and the pieces of leek were quite annoying as well.. i kind of gave up lol.

to bondjamesbond lol sorry i think im gna stop here.. i just had an infatuation with the tongue piercing nothing else is really looking that appealing to me right now!

the barbell is soo long tho its really pissing me off! i cant wait to get it shortened. oh this is so cool!!

quite weird tho because it doesnt feel unnatural or anything.. haha i nearly gave one of my friends a heart attack.
Reply 127
ive got my tongue pireced, and no lie i hardly felt it when they pireced it. (not using the gun! just a needle) some numb the tongue before-hand but i wouldnt recommend you do it this way because when it wears off it'll hurt more then actually getting it done, trust me, ive had both done!.
My tongue was swallen for a few days and i was talking like a spaz but i think it looks really cool and its quite sexual :star:
Reply 128
rupz84
ive got my tongue pireced, and no lie i hardly felt it when they pireced it. (not using the gun! just a needle) some numb the tongue before-hand but i wouldnt recommend you do it this way because when it wears off it'll hurt more then actually getting it done, trust me, ive had both done!.
My tongue was swallen for a few days and i was talking like a spaz but i think it looks really cool and its quite sexual :star:

yeah im worried about soundin like a spaz when i get it done! and also my tongue swelling up so much it just lolls out my mouth and ill look like a ****** for days. but that wud actually be kinda funny!
Ariel4
yeah im worried about soundin like a spaz when i get it done! and also my tongue swelling up so much it just lolls out my mouth and ill look like a ****** for days. but that wud actually be kinda funny!

im talking a bit funny right now cz my tongue's swollen up a bit and im producing loadsa saliva! (nice i no :p:) and its annoying trying to swallow it all the time cz it kind of hurts!
but i do love the feel of it in my mouth hehehe....
anyway its only for a few days so i dont mind.
Reply 130
mangomaz
im talking a bit funny right now cz my tongue's swollen up a bit and im producing loadsa saliva! (nice i no :p:) and its annoying trying to swallow it all the time cz it kind of hurts!
but i do love the feel of it in my mouth hehehe....
anyway its only for a few days so i dont mind.

yeah thats what i thought, all the bad stuff is only for a few days, so its worth it cos it looks really cool!
i got my tongue pierced at a place called heads up its in san antonio texas it really didnt hurt before they pierce it they put clamps on your tongue and i think that hurts more than what the piercing does .i was scared to at first but i have a baby so i would say to myself nothing else can hurt more than what having a baby did lol
i think u should go and get it done
krystaldenise05
i got my tongue pierced at a place called heads up its in san antonio texas it really didnt hurt before they pierce it they put clamps on your tongue and i think that hurts more than what the piercing does .i was scared to at first but i have a baby so i would say to myself nothing else can hurt more than what having a baby did lol
i think u should go and get it done

she already has...

I'll put my money on you getting rid of it within two years.
Everyone i know thats had them done has come up against the same problem - the metal grates against your teeth, and erodes them away making them very sensitive, and liable to crack, chip and break.
foolfarian
she already has...

Everyone i know thats had them done has come up against the same problem - the metal grates against your teeth, and erodes them away making them very sensitive, and liable to crack, chip and break.

im planning on getting rid of it in a couple of years anyway :p: even before id actually got id decided this.
am going to change to acrylic balls soon anyway so i dont get this problem. iv got a really cool purple titanium one in atm hehe!
foolfarian

I've had mine for almost four years. Ner. I don't really notice mine at all any more - I still like it, but I don't intend on keeping it forever. If/when I get a proper job, it'll go then I expect.
hehehe emma we have practically the same post count, are in the same location and have been on tsr for the same length of time! sorry i just thought that was really cool... ok now im hungry. excuse me.
We have exactly the same post count right now! Although, once I've posted this I'll have one more, so you'd better quickly make another one now!
hmm guys what would the pros and cons be to getting my tongue pierced lol i really wanna get it done but last time i got a piercing i nearly fainted heh im scared...
Pro: You'd be temporarily fashionable.

Con: You'd be making a hole through your tongue and leaving yourself open to infection and pain for the sake of evanescent trends in body adornment.
hmm good point...

:confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending