techniks funny pic for friday Watch

This discussion is closed.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
I think she might be the one with a dying family member. Might be wrong, though. If she is then she's annoncing it a tad much I think.
thats unfortunate really...
F. Poste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think she might be the one with a dying family member. Might be wrong, though. If she is then she's annoncing it a tad much I think.
It's very easy to sit there and think I'm announcing it too much.. how about you try living it and THEN get back to me about the proper way to behave?
TakemetoAvalon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oh come on, I think that's a little unfair. It's not like she's grovelling for pity, is it? It's a serious situation, so give a bit of slack for god's sake.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
It's very easy to sit there and think I'm announcing it too much.. how about you try living it and THEN get back to me about the proper way to behave?
I wasn't trying to be nasty, and I do realise that when these things are happening it seems to matter less when and where you bring it up. Don't assume.

I was just saying that to other people, it might seem out of place in an argument about whether funny pictures are or aren't funny.
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I wasn't trying to be nasty, and I do realise that when these things are happening it seems to matter less when and where you bring it up. Don't assume.

I was just saying that to other people, it might seem out of place in an argument about whether funny pictures are or aren't funny.
You're right, my situation is out of place in this thread.. but at the moment EVERYTHING'S out of place for me. I won't elaborate, because as you say, it's not the place. But I don't think it's unreasonable for it to be all. i. can. think. about. and for people to exercise just a touch of understanding if I'm not acting with the proper decorum at the moment. People say more horrible things on the forum every day with less justification.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You're right, my situation is out of place in this thread.. but at the moment EVERYTHING'S out of place for me. I won't elaborate, because as you say, it's not the place. But I don't think it's unreasonable for it to be all. i. can. think. about. and for people to exercise just a touch of understanding if I'm not acting with the proper decorum at the moment. People say more horrible things on the forum every day with less justification.
I know, and I'm sorry for the way I put it now. If I'd given it more thought, I'd have realised that I understand why it doesn't matter at all if it's 'out of place' or not. 'twas a rashly-made comment, and I apologise again.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If she is then she's annoncing it a tad much I think.
She's not exactly drawing loads of attention to herself by mkaing loads of threads and putting things in signatures to attract attention. She didn't even mention it in her thread that was made - only mentioned a link in her signature.

Some people use this place to air their feelings as they don't feel comfortable to do it in the "real" world (not pointing fingers); so sometimes a bit of sensitivity is required.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
am i the only one who doesnt know whats going on?!?! lol

i might be here most of the time but i dont read everything
Sam_B
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
LOL :rofl: thats great.
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know, and I'm sorry for the way I put it now. If I'd given it more thought, I'd have realised that I understand why it doesn't matter at all if it's 'out of place' or not. 'twas a rashly-made comment, and I apologise again.
That's okay.. thank you
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
She's not exactly drawing loads of attention to herself by mkaing loads of threads and putting things in signatures to attract attention. She didn't even mention it in her thread that was made - only mentioned a link in her signature.

Some people use this place to air their feelings as they don't feel comfortable to do it in the "real" world (not pointing fingers); so sometimes a bit of sensitivity is required.
Thank you
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thank you
i had no idea...so does this mean that technik isnt embarassed by glitter :confused:
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I was referring to your gratituous use of spam..

And whooosh! There the point goes over your head again. I don't need to fight his battles, I just happen to think you're an idiot Good job you don't care what people think of you, eh?
Cheers to whoever neg repped me for this, it was my first neg rep ever and somewhat of a novelty :rolleyes:

Edit: Cheers AntiMagicMan! A nice bit of revenge rep, I see, shame you didn't have the guts to sign it like I did yours...
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I actually laughed at that. Mind you, i'm drunk and i laughed at my mate throwing up earlier.
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
I actually laughed at that. Mind you, i'm drunk and i laughed at my mate throwing up earlier.
Very good drunken typing you have there
need_money
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Very good drunken typing you have there
Do you know how long i spend typiing this stuff out? lol
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Do you know how long i spend typiing this stuff out? lol
It's worth it.. you wouldn't have guessed that you were drunk!
need_money
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It's worth it.. you wouldn't have guessed that you were drunk!
At least it's appreciated lol.
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
At least it's appreciated lol.
why are you on here if your drunk anyway? :confused:
need_money
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
why are you on here if your drunk anyway? :confused:
What else do you want me to do in this dump?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads