The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:eek: I can't stand them, but they give me money so I tolerate them a bit
Reply 2
my mums the equivilent of a big sister, we spend all the day discussing love lifes, and she likes dancing randomly too. im her clone, so thats tht
Reply 3
I have to say, I love my parents, even though they do drive me mad. but they are always there for me and never let me down.
Reply 4
my mum paid all my tution fees so i could stop at home....still moving out next year but still no debt as shes paying for my accom, bless her
Reply 5
i get on really well with my mum (most of the time!) - she gives me great advice and is always there for me, my dad works so hard to give my brother, sister and me everything he can and they just support me and let me know that as long as i do my best that makes them happy. i've never had a shouting row with them and i hope i never do :smile:
I live with my Dad. He's cool, laid back supports the same team as me, and pretty much lets me do what I want. He cooks me food for when I get home, and he's a great chef, so I'm never short of a good meal.

As for my Mum, stuck up and annoying, and married to a richard-head so I don't go to see her much. But at least she gives me money. But she always nags me to get my hair cut, and dress smarter.
Reply 7
I love them both,they yell at me often but usually because I did something wrong sometimes but they love me so why would I hate them:rolleyes:
Reply 8
This thread is so lovey dovey I might puke
Reply 9
ramroff

why would you,i'm so glad that there are alot of people who love their parents,it's really makes me happy :biggrin:
ramroff

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
and who was all lovey dovey showing 10000 pictures of diamon and associating it with Miss Blue ANgel :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
habosh
why would you,i'm so glad that there are alot of people who love their parents,it's really makes me happy :biggrin:

I love my parents soo much :love: but I odn't exaclty tell them everything :rolleyes:
Reply 12
wild thing
and who was all lovey dovey showing 10000 pictures of diamon and associating it with Miss Blue ANgel :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: good one :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :rofl:
Reply 13
My mum worked really hard to raise us and I really admire that. She is stong willed and wont be bullied by anyone at all!

My dad fought in the Falklands and N.Ireland and know works for the police and has helped a lot of people.
Reply 14
wild thing

Sorry, I only wanted to truthfully tell the missus what I thought of her :rolleyes: :biggrin:
habosh
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: good one :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :rofl:

thanks hun :wink: :hello:
Why do I like my parents? Ummm..... :confused:

Oh, wait, they give me money. :frown:
Reply 17
TakemetoAvalon
Why do I like my parents? Ummm..... :confused:

Oh, wait, they give me money. :frown:

money=life :biggrin:
It is natural when you are a teenager to dislike your parents. When you move out its a chance to build a friendship with them (if you haven't burnt your bridges). I like my parents because they are understanding and supportive, without being critical, oh and they give me money.
Reply 19
My parents have always been so incredibly supportive of me, and have sacrificed a lot in the past to give me the best chances in life. They're always looking out for me, and I just wish that I could do something to give them just a little of what they've given me. Love 'em to bits. :biggrin:
And yes, I agree, it is nice to have a thread that doesn't focus on how much people don't get on with their parents. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending