Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have just come out of a relationship,but i still love the guy that i was with.
    it all ended cos, he didn't want a serious relationship. or in other words, it was easier for him to not have to take responsibility for anyone or anything that went on.he was a bit older then me, but was quite immature.he broke my heart, but i thought that there was a chance that we could make it up, but he's deleted my number of his phone, so there's none. he treated me badly, lied but made me feel special. he throw it all back in my face, and i think that is what made it seem worse. the worst part of it was, that he said he didn't want a serious relationship, and then he kissed me. i have good friends, and they are all saying that i will find someone who deserves me, and that he's a complete loser, but that doesn't stop this hurt. i still really care about him, but it was him that broke it off, and i don't want to go crawling back to him. it's like every where i go, there is something that reminds me of him.i have lost my job over this whole thing (cos we worked together), and all he could do was laugh it off. so i have no money, and i have been hurt. at the moment, life is not traeting me kindly!!

ReputationRep:
    Who is our forum Agony Aunt?

ReputationRep:
    So what? No one ever said life was going to be fair? What do you want? A cookie maybe?

ReputationRep:
    *pats on the back*

ReputationRep:
    Go to the gym. Find the punch bag. Stick his picture on it. Kick the living crap out of it.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Get angry and then get over it. Yeah people suck but at least he was honest enough to tell you how he feels.

(Original post by AntiMagicMan)
    So what? No one ever said life was going to be fair? What do you want? A cookie maybe?
    A medal? Or a blue peter badge?

ReputationRep:
    no i realise that life isn't always fair, but it doesn't mean that people have the right to treat other people like a piece of rubbish

(Original post by AntiMagicMan)

ReputationRep:
    too early in the morning for this.

ReputationRep:
    geting over it, is easier said then done,
    yeah i know that he was honest from that point of view,
    but he lied to me about the way that he felt from the start, he led me on to believe that he did feel that way.
    i would like to punch him, but i don't think that would really help

(Original post by frost105)
    Go to the gym. Find the punch bag. Stick his picture on it. Kick the living crap out of it.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Get angry and then get over it. Yeah people suck but at least he was honest enough to tell you how he feels.

ReputationRep:
    Call up Ricki Lake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crystal eyes)
    no i realise that life isn't always fair, but it doesn't mean that people have the right to treat other people like a piece of rubbish
    Indeed, I've seen far too many people like you go through situations like this. The woman thinks that she still loves the man, even though he treats her badly? I mean wtf, that is just stupid. There are (suprise suprise) nice decent people out there, try and find someone like that instead of someone who just wants to use you and then throw you away.

ReputationRep:
    geting over it, is easier said then done,
    yeah i know that he was honest from that point of view,
    but he lied to me about the way that he felt from the start, he led me on to believe that he did feel that way.
    i would like to punch him, but i don't think that would really help
    Feelings change over time. Its better he told you now than a few years down the line. And no dont hit him thats pointless. Just go the gym and work out the anger.

ReputationRep:
    i know that now is better then later,
    but he made me think that there was a chance that it could last.
    i wish that i had never met him now, but hey, it's all life experience

(Original post by frost105)
    Feelings change over time. Its better he told you now than a few years down the line. And no dont hit him thats pointless. Just go the gym and work out the anger.

ReputationRep:
    And maybe he believed that it would. Trust me its so easy to blame just the other person but the best thing is to accept that its over. Call the girls around, get rid of everything that reminds you of him and move on.

ReputationRep:
    mope mope mope. this forum is full of moping.

ReputationRep:

Try and see it as a chance to move on and find someone who wants the same things as you. Or try being on your own for a while to build up your self esteem.

Everyone seems to be being a bit mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Try and see it as a chance to move on and find someone who wants the same things as you. Or try being on your own for a while to build up your self esteem.

Everyone seems to be being a bit mean
    that's because no one can tell her anything she doesn't actually already know, it's blatant no one has a magical answer which will make all her problems go away, the only one who can sort the situation out is her. full stop.

ReputationRep:
    I swear has TSR become the online version of Oprah ??

ReputationRep:
    Reflect, learn, move on. Two things are important in a relationship 1. Honesty 2. The ability to stand up for yourself.

Here endeth the lesson.

ReputationRep:
    hey, I just left my boyfriend and I'm feeling bad too. Sometimes though, theres no point thinking about it or worrying about it, cos it's life and time WILL heal. Do what I've done, bought a whole load of jelly babies (substitute favourite sweet) and spend all day doing something entirely unconnected to him (watched the OC for several hours). It helps.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.