This discussion is closed.
absolutelt
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Hey everyone I'm new to this forum. Anyway, I have a few questions about law/PPE. I'm thinking of applying to Oxford. And I was just wondering if it's possible to do a double in law and PPE. Coz I know law's a lot of work by itself, but people do doubles like law/accounting or law/economics so I wasn't too sure. Any information would be very much appreciated Thanks
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
no. Maybe in the US.
hotnanoo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by absolutelt)
Hey everyone I'm new to this forum. Anyway, I have a few questions about law/PPE. I'm thinking of applying to Oxford. And I was just wondering if it's possible to do a double in law and PPE. Coz I know law's a lot of work by itself, but people do doubles like law/accounting or law/economics so I wasn't too sure. Any information would be very much appreciated Thanks
I don't think there is a Law/PPE one, personally i had to make that exact decision and i chose law. Best bet is to check www.ox.ac.uk
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hotnanoo)
I don't think there is a Law/PPE one, personally i had to make that exact decision and i chose law. Best bet is to check www.ox.ac.uk
link is not working
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
link is not working
http://www.ox.ac.uk
tagzt
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
no you cannot do a joint honours degree in law and PPE simply because each discipline has far too much work by itself for you to combine everything. i am doing law at oxford and there is absolutely no way on earth that you could manage to fit in another discipline, something like History and Politics works but not Law and something else. I suppose this is because the idea of doing a law degree is gaining exemption from law exams and the number of modules you would have to do just for that is quite large, unlike say History where you could just do as many or little modules as you like and combine with something else.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (496)
51.51%
No (467)
48.49%

Watched Threads