The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
OMG! That is so awful. Is he still alive as well? God it's quite disgusting to think about it, no tongue or penis OMG. :eek:

:eek:
that is horrible!
that's going to give me nightmares- what a nutter
ooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggg
Reply 4

Oh yes he is still alive. :rolleyes:
Reply 5
poor him, it would have been better to bleed to death surely?
Reply 6
Sarky

Oh yes he is still alive. :rolleyes:

But without a tongue or a penis he surely won't be able to do much. He won't be able to talk or eat as you surely need your tongue for this? And how on earth will he go to the toilet? :confused:
What a nutter!!
Reply 8
lynseyweth
But without a tongue or a penis he surely won't be able to do much. He won't be able to talk or eat as you surely need your tongue for this? And how on earth will he go to the toilet? :confused:

He will still have his bladder and urethra/ureter so a bag can be attached to them. And he doesn't have to be fed through his mouth although he could have liquids i'm guessing.....
Reply 9
If this doesn't end up in a PSHE lesson one day, I'll cut off MY... never mind....
Reply 10
What's with the ancient story?
Reply 11
Lately on TSR there has been a surge in stories relating to snipped penii and testicles
Reply 12
ramroff
Lately on TSR there has been a surge in stories relating to snipped penii and testicles

Growing pains?
Reply 13
probably something to do with freud. Either that or it's all because of quantum, yes, definitely quantum...
Reply 14
no sympathy for fools.
Reply 15

1 day its people ripping others testicles off the next its cutting off there organs. Its like people dont want them anymore!
Reply 16
visesh
Growing pains?

AND the threads about the Liverpudllian woman eating her ex's testicle and the crazy England supporter that cut off his scrotum after losing a bet

freud freud
Reply 17
lil penguin kid
1 day its people ripping others testicles off the next its cutting off there organs. Its like people dont want them anymore!

Maybe in the future parents will be given an option for their kids to have them or not, much like cars and extra goodies?
Reply 18
Well I guess this is where feminism gets us. Putting out all that stuff about all men are bastards etc. it's created so much male guilt that we feel compelled to remove the symbols of our masculinity to fit into society. Either that or it's a combination of people being ****ing stupid and alcohol/hallucinogenic drugs, take your pick.
The moral of the story: when taking halucinogenics, always keep one person totally sober to stop you cutting off your own knob.

Latest

Trending

Trending