Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    I can hear what the guy next door is doing now very clearly. He's noisiest in the morning though...I'm sure you all wanted to know that.
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    I can hear what the guy next door is doing now very clearly. He's noisiest in the morning though...I'm sure you all wanted to know that.
    u should post a pic of u and him together so kingnik can make a tsr couples section on the thread.

ReputationRep:
    Half-term and it's revision time... plus I'm ill

sucks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil penguin kid)
    u should post a pic of u and him together so kingnik can make a tsr couples section on the thread.
    Lol! That'd be cute...it would be very bad quality though *pats picture mobile*

ReputationRep:
    No half-term at uni but we do get 3 weeks in April. Unfortunately exams start straight after it so studying for me.

ReputationRep:
    Lol! That'd be cute...it would be very bad quality though *pats picture mobile*
    why doesnt he come on here anymore?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynseyweth)
    Nope neither do we, but then again I only went back after Christmas holidays last week, so I can't really complain.
    same here again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    why doesnt he come on here anymore?
    His accounts kept getting hacked, and he's got himself a life now...apparently :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    His accounts kept getting hacked, and he's got himself a life now...apparently :rolleyes:
    I got the impression he substituted time on here with time spent with you, you seem to see each other that much.

ReputationRep:
    i'll be present as ever

ReputationRep:
    who's the person who wll be on here everyday? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    who's the person who wll be on here everyday? lol
    my votes with technik.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, how great my half term is going to be: biology coursework (whole thing), sociology coursework (final version), other homework, DENTIST and Nottingham open day. W'hoo, I am just so excited; I can barely contain my enthusiasm.

ReputationRep:
    Iv also got to finish my Evidence (analysis) section for my sociology coursework and just seem to be saying the same thing for each question. Plus got loads of Law to do and Economics to catch up on, plus iv got a snooker tournament on monday, going to the gym on tuesday, nans on wednesday and thurday and friday FREEEEE.

ReputationRep:
    i will be driving

also i have to work and go to an open day at soton.

i will prob be on here most of the time though. is that a good thing?

ReputationRep:
    :party: its back
    No it's not. Shut up.

I will be lurking. And possibly emerging periodically to make unhelpful comments such as this.

ReputationRep:
    its back
    It's like it never went away.

ReputationRep:
    We dont get half term, we get something called "flexible learning week", what the difference is....i dont know.

ReputationRep:
    I would be most likely on here and doing some coursework.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.