This discussion is closed.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saiyamana)
Does this design for a Newspaper database look utterly stupid or totally amazing?
I would get rid of the blue and green background, jazz up the fonts to something more professional looking. Keep the globe though.
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its a bit bright
pissface
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by PadFoot90)
its a bit bright
Yes, not very profesional...
Hash
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
...On a positive note I like the "Delivering The Future" bit

Though I must say it's a bit too bright :cool: Use different shades of blue and green and it'll be great.
Sweety
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by saiyamana)
Does this design for a Newspaper database look utterly stupid or totally amazing?
Love the layout, but the colours are a bit too bright, u mite want to go for a bit more subtle colours, more professional colours... but then it also depends who the target audience is... base the colours on the target audience... and also change the font of the 'main menu' to the same font as the title because it looks a bit out os place rite now... however the graphics you have used and the layout u have produced is great, looks very professional... u just need to put those few finishing touches and it wil look superdiduper
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (130)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.17%
Not great so far... (256)
35.85%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.77%

Watched Threads