This discussion is closed.
Spider
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I've been sleeping at odd times recently, and consequently, my eyes have suffered. I haven't got bags yet, but there are marks, and its nearly getting to the stage where it looks like I've been cracked in both eyes. Does anyone know if theres any way of getting rid of these? I'm planning on sleeping properly again.

Cheers
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
arrr....the mark of the modern student. Yes I would be intrigued if these can be gotten rid of, I've had mine for about 5 years now :p:
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
cucumbers
frost105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Old tea bags, aloe vera gel and toche eclir by YSL
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wipe the wool out your eyes
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
cucumbers
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL :rofl: :rofl:
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL :rofl: :rofl:
:eek:
They're the best for your eyes.
john williams
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can remember the doctor telling my mum about getting more calcium in you by drinking milk. But it seems you've already identified the problem.
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Spider)
I've been sleeping at odd times recently, and consequently, my eyes have suffered. I haven't got bags yet, but there are marks, and its nearly getting to the stage where it looks like I've been cracked in both eyes. Does anyone know if theres any way of getting rid of these? I'm planning on sleeping properly again.

Cheers
dnt worry, you'll get over it
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BlueAngel)
:eek:
They're the best for your eyes.
do you not mind getting married to a sex obsessed guy that will only just use you...this is for your own good you know

Oh btw, can i take part in the wedding too :aetsch: :hello:
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
do you not mind getting married to a sex obsessed guy that will only just use you...this is for your own good you know

Oh btw, can i take part in the wedding too :aetsch: :hello:
you havent seen my profile have you.
these_apples
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by frost105)
Old tea bags, aloe vera gel and toche eclir by YSL
Ive heard that teabags are supposed to be good for that, i also read that washing your eyes with cold milk helps.
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by these_apples)
Ive heard that teabags are supposed to be good for that, i also read that washing your eyes with cold milk helps.
Noy sure about the milk at all. Bio oil is a good product too my dark circles.
goldenbarnes
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had the same problem.

Cucumbers on a night for 15-20 minutes. Loreal Hydrafresh* on a morning.

All gone.

*If you've got a bit of money Touche Eclat is amazing and they vanish instantly, however, as I'm a cheapskate I use Loreal Hydrafresh - available from Superdrug at 4.60 or something.
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Dark Circle Eliminator:
BY GODDES:

Slice one small piece off of a potato, and cut the slice in half. Put each slice under your eyes and leave them under your eyes for 20 minutes.
Spider
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Thank you so much everyone!

I don't have to sport a pair of semi-shiners any more.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Cheers
Yeah since starting uni I have seem to have aged somewhat! Must be lack of sleep / stress! lol
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Cheers
i have marks under my eyes all the time and they dont go. People say its a sign of evil.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.82%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.13%
It might lead to more bullying (128)
37.98%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.27%

Watched Threads