Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

I should have thought of that before telling him i've never been given flowers by anyone
    Ah well getting flowers is lovely. My boyf gave me some last night for no reason which was nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Shes got the right idea I reckon :p: Let them know whos boss I say
    bah, women :rolleyes: :puke:

(Original post by frost105)
    Ah well getting flowers is lovely. My boyf gave me some last night for no reason which was nice.
    you must be REALLY hard to please :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Point blank to accept gift and berate him for going back on the agreement!
    Hehehe, good plan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)

you must be REALLY hard to please :rolleyes:
    Nah pretty easy to please but once mind is set there is no going back. Like the time when I cancelled christmas.........

ReputationRep:
    Nah pretty easy to please but once mind is set there is no going back. Like the time when I cancelled christmas.........
    Oliver Cromwell is that you? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    0_o my god..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Oliver Cromwell is that you? :confused:
    mwahahahahahah! I'm back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    0_o my god..........
    Well i was only 11

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, thats so cool I often try to cancel valentines day and I tried to cancel christmas last year but Im always shouted down or talked round. I cant say no to people

ReputationRep:
    mwahahahahahah! I'm back
    Long time no see mate, got you a seat at the bar.

ReputationRep:
    Well i was only 11
    and 11 year old who cancels chrismas?!?!!?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    and 11 year old who cancels chrismas?!?!!?!?
    Yeah I was going through one of mant awkward teen phases and it was going to be the first xmas my dad wasnt going to be around so I got in a mood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Long time no see mate, got you a seat at the bar.
    Mines a pint ......... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was going through one of mant awkward teen phases and it was going to be the first xmas my dad wasnt going to be around so I got in a mood
    :eek: well i wouldnt like to annoy you......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    :eek: well i wouldnt like to annoy you......
    When I was a teenage I was very scary! Now less scary. I suppose for me, what i dislike about Valentines day is that there is so much focus on spending money to show your love for people which is so commercial. Boyf will get a kiss and tea in bed just like he always does in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    meh he was a ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I announced to my boyfriend that I'm not getting him a present last week so he knows not to get me one. I have bought him a rather sweet/yet tacky rosette and I might make him a certificate of achievement for putting up with me.

Awww bless! Thats sweet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I announced to my boyfriend that I'm not getting him a present last week so he knows not to get me one. I have bought him a rather sweet/yet tacky rosette and I might make him a certificate of achievement for putting up with me.
    Ah the certificate is really sweet!
    I remember when i did brownies i had them make gift cheques for their mums for mothers day. They made a cheque for something they were going to do for their mums that week. Now my best mate has made a kinky cheque book for her boyf for valentines day!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not gonna see my bf on Valentine's day :eek:

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get their respective boyfriends/girlfriends in the end? Coz no one actually answered the question. I got mine a card and i'll buy him a subway or something :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.