Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgs98jonee)
    I actually come up with stuff about me...isnt that something
    You must be famous! lol

ReputationRep:
    Try 'Profesh' :rolleyes:

I daresay it'd explain the inflated state of my ego, lately.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a poet from the 1900s....wow

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 24 yr old woman with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis... wow!!

ReputationRep:
    A search for my username resulted in my TSR profile and a couple of my posts! I suppose thats what happens when you choose a series of random letters as your username I guess. As for my real name it turns out that I am:

An academic support administrator at the Cardiff University Law School
    An attourney and US Republican party activist who had a Bush-Cheeney 2004 logo as the screensaver on his laptop
    The president of Dianor (apparantly Dianor are a mineral exploration company)
    A mayor of some sort

Err.... wow :confused:

ReputationRep:
    my hotmail address comes up with my TSR profile and a couple of posts I've made... as does my user name...

My real name however comes up with a ski resort, the Symantec board of directors, the division for life long learning, american women composers, weddings, pilates, property management surveys.... the list is endless....

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...ia+Prior&meta=

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgs98jonee)
    I actually come up with stuff about me...isnt that something
    so did I when I did it second time round and put my name in quote marks instead of just typing it in normally... I found myself on my old secondary schools website.... I didn't actually know there was stuff about me on there....

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.