The Student Room Group
Liar! Stop pleasuring yourself so much and you'll be fine! ******! Literally!
Reply 2
I think you normally get sorta shooting/tingling pains with RSI.

I broke my wrist when I was 7, and it hasn't been the same since
Reply 3
I agree with afireinside. You should really cut down on ....ing :wink:
Reply 4
afireinside©
Liar! Stop pleasuring yourself so much and you'll be fine! ******! Literally!

my thoughts exactly
Reply 5
glance
I agree with afireinside. You should really cut down on ....ing :wink:

wrong hand. :biggrin:
I've had RSI. The original attack was on the muscle on my palm just under my thumb, it went into crazy cramping (i could see it spasming) and really hurt. This was just for a few hours It then ached right inside my wrist and I got sharp stabbing pains when i moved it. I also got cold tingling finger tips but that may have been the drugs I was on. When it sometimes flares up again, the most difficult motion for me to manage is bowing my violin. Hope that's described it ok. xx
Reply 7
undercover-ange
I've had RSI. The original attack was on the muscle on my palm just under my thumb, it went into crazy cramping (i could see it spasming) and really hurt. This was just for a few hours It then ached right inside my wrist and I got sharp stabbing pains when i moved it. I also got cold tingling finger tips but that may have been the drugs I was on. When it sometimes flares up again, the most difficult motion for me to manage is bowing my violin. Hope that's described it ok. xx

the pain is at the opposite side to my thumb around the bone where my wrist joins my hand. i have been away from the comp for a wile and its not as bad so i think it is def the mouse. now just to hink of a way to stop it...
andrew2022
the pain is at the opposite side to my thumb around the bone where my wrist joins my hand. i have been away from the comp for a wile and its not as bad so i think it is def the mouse. now just to hink of a way to stop it...

It is difficult to use a computer without needing to click. The doc wasn't sure exactly what caused mine but suspected it might be texting too much....I am inclined to agree because it hurts on days when I know I've texted too much. Clicking a mouse is such a horrible repetitive motion :s-smilie: Hope you get it sorted. xx
Reply 9
undercover-ange
It is difficult to use a computer without needing to click. The doc wasn't sure exactly what caused mine but suspected it might be texting too much....I am inclined to agree because it hurts on days when I know I've texted too much. Clicking a mouse is such a horrible repetitive motion :s-smilie: Hope you get it sorted. xx

i dont think its the clickin. it mainly where my arm rests on the desk.
Reply 10
~ I didn't have RSI, but carpal tunnel syndrome, where i had 'pin and needles' feeling constantly in all four fingers, cept the thumb. I had an operation bout a year ago to clear fix it up. Doctor has no idea how or why I would have it at my age... :eek: I say get it checked out just to be on the safe side :wink: Good luck. hope it's not anything serious :smile:
Reply 11
My wrist is now playing up :frown:
Sometimes my wrist hurts after using the computer for too long, but it's normally just an ache, and if I give it a stretch by twisting it about so it clicks it's much better.

I've never had one of those serious problems though.
andrew2022
in the last few days ive had a bad wrist. hurts when i move it. it hasnt been noticeable at work (even tho i do a lot of heavy work). altho its worse now that what it has been all day and its usually worse at night

im thinking it mite be RSI caused by the mouse. what kinda pains etc do u get with RSI?
Go see a doctor or physio :cool: :smile:
Reply 14
Mine is now all swollen. Yay!
juno_the
Mine is now all swollen. Yay!

Sympathy pains? hehe. Hope yours feels better soon :smile: xxx
Reply 16
Or just don't play with the mouse as much Andrew. :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending