This discussion is closed.
Nif
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I got some stuff through about colleges this morning. I was wondering if anyone went there, or knew
someone who went there so I could ask them random questions about like, toilets and things.

nif
--

- - - - - - - - I asked the guy, "Why you so fly?" He said, "Funky Cold Medina"
Richard Magrath
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
"nif" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected] ws6-win.server.ntlworld.com>...
[q1]> I got some stuff through about colleges this morning. I was wondering if anyone went there, or[/q1]
[q1]> knew someone who went there so I could ask them random questions about like, toilets and things.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> nif[/q1]

In a couple of week's time a friend of mine is doing a 5-day course there (or something - she showed
me the letter but I can't really remember). I could ask her the questions for you upon her return if
you'd like.

Rich
Davido
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
This was gonna be my insurance choice if I'd bin rejected from Ox. Looking back I think I shuve put
it down as insurance rather than sheffield...

Better than askin ppl about "toilets and things" is going for the open day if it ain't far.

The buildings weren't actually that good, it seemed very much like a school than a university.

However the campus was fairly nice. The good thing about the course is there's so much flexibility,
after year 1 you can change to something else.

And I noticed there were really ugly blokes walking around holding hands with very fit lasses,
every1 walking round in twos......

[q1]> I got some stuff through about colleges this morning. I was wondering if anyone went there, or[/q1]
[q1]> knew someone who went there so I could ask them random questions about like, toilets and things.[/q1]
Andy Tucker
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
nif <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[q1]> knew someone who went there so I could ask them[/q1]
random
[q1]> questions about like, toilets and things.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

I did a course there about 3 years ago for a week, and I stayed in Pendle College. The college
itself seemed to be quite modern and nicely furnished, although the rooms weren't massively big. It
seemed to have all the facilities though, with nice big well-equipped kitchens. I've heard from
friends that Grizedale college is good too, but the one to avoid is Cartmel.

Hope that helps

Andy
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads