This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I enjoy the Matrix films, however have you considered that Mary Poppins could be real or what about Chitty Chitty Bang Bang really did fly??? Who knows?

Get real guys The Matrix is just a film!!!

I dont know about you lot but The first film was unique, but the trilogy seems to be heading the same way as The Thriteenth Floor. i.e. More than one simulated world!

That just goes to show that its all fantasy and something that weve seen before!!!

Just enjoy the films dont get too f**ked up trying to beleive that the Matrix is real!!

By the way stop spending all of your time in front of the TV or a Monitor, it does f**k you up!! try going out once in a while, hey you could even try and get laid!!! Much better than the Matrix! (Almost ;0)

P.S. I could be an Agent or a Machine trying to convince you its not real? or Maybe not!

Maybe?

God you could go on for ever!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Matrix Reloaded is boring. I understand it, but it's just... boring.
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
not another thread about the matrix :rolleyes:
this thread is closed, post this in one of the multiple matrix threads that already exist.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (485)
51.82%
No (451)
48.18%

Watched Threads