Turn on thread page Beta

Ohhhh yes

Do you like them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Colonel)
    Ohhhh yes

Do you like them?
    no, im a vegan. they might taste nice, but thats besides the point.

(Original post by edders)
    no, im a vegan. they might taste nice, but thats besides the point.
    Why are you a vegan? Don't you think it's unhealthy? Man was meant to eat meat, just as frogs were meant to eat insects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    Why are you a vegan? Don't you think it's unhealthy? Man was meant to eat meat, just as frogs were meant to eat insects.
    Unregistered has a point.

ReputationRep:
    Man was meant to eat meat
    what gave you that idea?

what gave you that idea?
    It's in the Bible, man.

ReputationRep:
    It's in the Bible, man.
    i thought jesus had bread and wine at the last supper, not a bigmac. anyway the bible isnt much of an authority in my life, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    It's in the Bible, man.
    The bible is just a book. So is harry potter but harry potter isnt true, neither is the bible.

ReputationRep:
    i thought jesus had bread and wine at the last supper, not a bigmac. anyway the bible isnt much of an authority in my life, sorry.
    I thought Ronald was god.

ReputationRep:
    as long as they're not *too* spicy, then yeah i like anything with chicken in!

ReputationRep:
    It's in the Bible, man.
    Plus our digestive systems are adapted specifially for eating meat (which bio a-level peeps can confirm)

That is why we have to cook almost all vegetables etc because our bodies dont have the enzymes needed to digest cellulose (cell walls of plant cells but boiling it first breaks it down).

Naturally we are carnivores. - also ask a dentist and he will confirm that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Plus our digestive systems are adapted specifially for eating meat (which bio a-level peeps can confirm)

That is why we have to cook almost all vegetables etc because our bodies dont have the enzymes needed to digest cellulose (cell walls of plant cells but boiling it first breaks it down).

I confirm this.

I thought Conservatives were good Christians. Don't let Ann Widdecomb hear you talking like that. Jesus was a Tory don't you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)

you eat much raw meat do you?

ReputationRep:
    I thought Conservatives were good Christians. Don't let Ann Widdecomb hear you talking like that. Jesus was a Tory don't you know.
    Jesus was a conman. He was the Blaine OF 2000 years ago.

ReputationRep:
    oh. well michael howard is jewish for a start ill have you know. and the tories are popular with the asian community (sikh/hindu/muslim etc.)

we in the past did, but not now

oh. well michael howard is jewish for a start ill have you know. and the tories are popular with the asian community (sikh/hindu/muslim etc.)
    Michael Howard's wife is beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    you eat much raw meat do you?
    You have failed to understand my post. Ask your biology teacher as I don't feel like explaining it all to you.

ReputationRep:
    we in the past did, but not now
    so your (dubious) argument that we're 'supposed' to eat meat is irrelevant because we cook all our food now anyway.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.