This discussion is closed.
TKR
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Fake tan from creams looks awful, hence sunbeds! I feel really sorry for people who burn, it must suck when we have hot summers here and they miss out on all the shirtless fun!
Toy Soldier
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by technik)
fake orange crappy tans suck
You should have seen my school prom. I've never seen anything quite like it. Half of the girls were literally orange, and yet for some reason all thought they looked "sooo tanned and sexy". A couple of them were even slightly streaky. 'twas the weirdest sight.
technik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
You should have seen my school prom. I've never seen anything quite like it. Half of the girls were literally orange, and yet for some reason all thought they looked "sooo tanned and sexy". A couple of them were even slightly streaky. 'twas the weirdest sight.
prefer pale white skinned girls myself. not tropicana orangina skin.
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
There should be a law.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by thekillersrock)
Fake tan from creams looks awful, hence sunbeds! I feel really sorry for people who burn, it must suck when we have hot summers here and they miss out on all the shirtless fun!
Nah, we can still do it (well, if I were guy and actually wanted to go topless!), it just means I spend my time covering myself in suncream. Which is fine, as I'm the one who won't have skin cancer in 30 years' time.
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Got a natural tan as I am quarter Malayian. So don't need to use one. I have a 365 - 24/7 tan. :cool:
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't like girls to be albino white, but a natural skin tone is fine.

And there's NOTHING worse than a girl with a deep tan who didn't take off her bikini top. White breasts on a tanned body look so unbelievably odd, and a bit like two fried eggs on a plate.
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
People always rip me about the whole sin cancer thing, but my Granddad had his first heart attack at 30, and everyone says I look loads like him, also, I eat a dengreous amount of salt. I have so many things against me, that I figure if I'm going to die, I may as well leave a beautiful corpse!
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Nah, we can still do it (well, if I were guy and actually wanted to go topless!), it just means I spend my time covering myself in suncream. Which is fine, as I'm the one who won't have skin cancer in 30 years' time.
Actually, if you take a natural tan and don't burn without sun cream you're not that likely to get skin cancer anyway. It's the idiots who have naturally fair skin but are still determined to lie in the sun for hours that have a problem.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
People always rip me about the whole sin cancer thing, but my Granddad had his first heart attack at 30, and everyone says I look loads like him, also, I eat a dengreous amount of salt. I have so many things against me, that I figure if I'm going to die, I may as well leave a beautiful corpse!
Both of my granddad's died of cancer, and one of my grandmothers died of some weird hereditory brain thing. Plus my mum has heart / bloodpressure / cholesterol problems and every mental illness under the sun. I'm genetically screwed

(the 4th and final grandparent was hit by a car, but I don't think that runs in families)
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
There is a girl in my school is is so far past orange..It almost reminds me of the episode of friends where Ross gets a 12!! Seriously she just looks dirty..
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
WEll, i'm quarter italian so i'm naturally tanned but i look pale tanned ( :confused: ) in winter so thats why i go to the sunbeds. And they dont make you look orange if you use them moderately.
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't think the beds make many people go orange, it's more the horrible creams and stuff, then again, there's always one who's just got the wrong skin type!
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
I don't think the beds make many people go orange, it's more the horrible creams and stuff, then again, there's always one who's just got the wrong skin type!
I knew someone who went orange from a sunbed...but it was more of a tragic sunbed accident :eek:
Luize
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't use sunbeds. I won't go near them, seems pointless to me.
I have quite tanned skin naturally and in the sun I don't burn, just tan really fast.
When compared to my sister though, I look pale. She looks turkish and tans even faster then I do.
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sunbeds are lush, and necessary when you get *****y weather like we've been having recently, the fact is, some people just look better tanned, so they use sunbeds. they aren't for everyone, but if you want a tan, a sunbed is a whole lot cheaper than a trip to Dubai or somewhere!
technik
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sparklyteacosie)
There is a girl in my school is is so far past orange..It almost reminds me of the episode of friends where Ross gets a 12!! Seriously she just looks dirty..
heres a nice example

things wrong with above picture :
it features a blatent waste to society.
the hat, not required indoors
the bra, hmm stylish
the holding in your stomach for dear life to make your chest seem bigger for the ned holding the camera
and then the face tone compared to the body.

sickening stuff.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I have that bra! :eek:

:p:
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
heres a nice example
oh dear god
Oziris
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ive used one once just to try it, but it didnt have any affect on me whatsoever, i have pretty fair skin and only usually get burnt in the summer when i cycle somewhere..lying in the sun trying to get a tan is so boring..
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (65)
41.4%
Take autumn exams (54)
34.39%
Look for a job (4)
2.55%
Consider an apprenticeship (4)
2.55%
Take a year out (21)
13.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
5.73%

Watched Threads