Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Fake tan from creams looks awful, hence sunbeds! I feel really sorry for people who burn, it must suck when we have hot summers here and they miss out on all the shirtless fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    fake orange crappy tans suck
    You should have seen my school prom. I've never seen anything quite like it. Half of the girls were literally orange, and yet for some reason all thought they looked "sooo tanned and sexy". A couple of them were even slightly streaky. 'twas the weirdest sight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    You should have seen my school prom. I've never seen anything quite like it. Half of the girls were literally orange, and yet for some reason all thought they looked "sooo tanned and sexy". A couple of them were even slightly streaky. 'twas the weirdest sight.
    prefer pale white skinned girls myself. not tropicana orangina skin.

ReputationRep:
    There should be a law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thekillersrock)
    Fake tan from creams looks awful, hence sunbeds! I feel really sorry for people who burn, it must suck when we have hot summers here and they miss out on all the shirtless fun!
    Nah, we can still do it (well, if I were guy and actually wanted to go topless!), it just means I spend my time covering myself in suncream. Which is fine, as I'm the one who won't have skin cancer in 30 years' time.

ReputationRep:
    Got a natural tan as I am quarter Malayian. So don't need to use one. I have a 365 - 24/7 tan. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like girls to be albino white, but a natural skin tone is fine.

And there's NOTHING worse than a girl with a deep tan who didn't take off her bikini top. White breasts on a tanned body look so unbelievably odd, and a bit like two fried eggs on a plate.

ReputationRep:
    People always rip me about the whole sin cancer thing, but my Granddad had his first heart attack at 30, and everyone says I look loads like him, also, I eat a dengreous amount of salt. I have so many things against me, that I figure if I'm going to die, I may as well leave a beautiful corpse!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Nah, we can still do it (well, if I were guy and actually wanted to go topless!), it just means I spend my time covering myself in suncream. Which is fine, as I'm the one who won't have skin cancer in 30 years' time.
    Actually, if you take a natural tan and don't burn without sun cream you're not that likely to get skin cancer anyway. It's the idiots who have naturally fair skin but are still determined to lie in the sun for hours that have a problem.

ReputationRep:
    People always rip me about the whole sin cancer thing, but my Granddad had his first heart attack at 30, and everyone says I look loads like him, also, I eat a dengreous amount of salt. I have so many things against me, that I figure if I'm going to die, I may as well leave a beautiful corpse!
    Both of my granddad's died of cancer, and one of my grandmothers died of some weird hereditory brain thing. Plus my mum has heart / bloodpressure / cholesterol problems and every mental illness under the sun. I'm genetically screwed

(the 4th and final grandparent was hit by a car, but I don't think that runs in families)

There is a girl in my school is is so far past orange..It almost reminds me of the episode of friends where Ross gets a 12!! Seriously she just looks dirty..

ReputationRep:
    WEll, i'm quarter italian so i'm naturally tanned but i look pale tanned ( :confused: ) in winter so thats why i go to the sunbeds. And they dont make you look orange if you use them moderately.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think the beds make many people go orange, it's more the horrible creams and stuff, then again, there's always one who's just got the wrong skin type!

I don't think the beds make many people go orange, it's more the horrible creams and stuff, then again, there's always one who's just got the wrong skin type!
    I knew someone who went orange from a sunbed...but it was more of a tragic sunbed accident :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I don't use sunbeds. I won't go near them, seems pointless to me.
    I have quite tanned skin naturally and in the sun I don't burn, just tan really fast.
    When compared to my sister though, I look pale. She looks turkish and tans even faster then I do.

ReputationRep:
    Sunbeds are lush, and necessary when you get *****y weather like we've been having recently, the fact is, some people just look better tanned, so they use sunbeds. they aren't for everyone, but if you want a tan, a sunbed is a whole lot cheaper than a trip to Dubai or somewhere!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyteacosie)
    There is a girl in my school is is so far past orange..It almost reminds me of the episode of friends where Ross gets a 12!! Seriously she just looks dirty..
    heres a nice example

things wrong with above picture :
    it features a blatent waste to society.
    the hat, not required indoors
    the bra, hmm stylish
    the holding in your stomach for dear life to make your chest seem bigger for the ned holding the camera
    and then the face tone compared to the body.

sickening stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I have that bra! :eek:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    heres a nice example
    oh dear god

ReputationRep:
    Ive used one once just to try it, but it didnt have any affect on me whatsoever, i have pretty fair skin and only usually get burnt in the summer when i cycle somewhere..lying in the sun trying to get a tan is so boring..

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.