This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
... what AS and A2 levels did you take / are you taking, and roughly what grades are you to predicted to get / have you gotten? And which unis did you apply to / will you apply to?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
... what AS and A2 levels did you take / are you taking, and roughly what grades are you to predicted to get / have you gotten? And which unis did you apply to / will you apply to?
Im predicted AAAAA but Ill neva get that. Im taking Business, Psych, Maths, Economics and General Studies.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
5 a levels is that possible?
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

A2 Grades under belt

Computing: Grade A
Business Studies: Grade B
Maths: Grade C

Repeating college for a third year, I want an AAB. Have applied to do law, and so far I have got the following responses:

Sheffield University: AAB
Leicester University: Typical offer is AAB 340-400 points, I got an unconditional offer.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
5 a levels is that possible?
If one of them is general studies yeah.

The most ive heard is 9 at sum fancy posh school.
Elle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Maths- A/B
English Lit- A
Politics- A
(Predicted)

So far I have an offer from Sheffield for European, Comparative and International Law- AAB
And Keele for Law and Politics- BB
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
Maths- A/B
English Lit- A
Politics- A
(Predicted)

So far I have an offer from Sheffield for European, Comparative and International Law- AAB
And Keele for Law and Politics- BB
What other uni's have you applied for?
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
What other uni's have you applied for?
LSE, UCL, Cambridge and Nottingham.. nearly the same as Surfing Hamster! lol
What about you?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
LSE, UCL, Cambridge and Nottingham.. nearly the same as Surfing Hamster! lol
What about you?
Manchester
Nottingham
Leicester
Sheffield
Leeds

Chauffed about getting an unconditional offer, takes the presure off, but I think I wanna go Sheffield.
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Manchester
Nottingham
Leicester
Sheffield
Leeds

Chauffed about getting an unconditional offer, takes the presure off, but I think I wanna go Sheffield.
Well done!
Yeh I'd like to go to Sheffield too.. if I don't get into the other four that is! Not too keen on Keele though! Lol.. might see you there
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
Well done!
Yeh I'd like to go to Sheffield too.. if I don't get into the other four that is! Not too keen on Keele though! Lol.. might see you there
Yeah, Sheffield is definitely one of the most attractive, as the club scene is really great (according to Jools, whom I believe) . Gonna have to move out, and live in those halls of residence though, best it costs a bomb. :rolleyes:
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Yeah, Sheffield is definitely one of the most attractive, as the club scene is really great (according to Jools, whom I believe) . Gonna have to move out, and live in those halls of residence though, best it costs a bomb. :rolleyes:
Are you doing the European/international Law course or just the straight Law one?

Thats the main reason I applied.. get to go australia/america/new zealand.. nearly anywhere for a term to study out there.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
Are you doing the European/international Law course or just the straight Law one?

Thats the main reason I applied.. get to go australia/america/new zealand.. nearly anywhere for a term to study out there.
No, I chose LLB L100 course, but if I wanted to do, I think I could change as there is no set subject dotn you have a choice?
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
No, I chose LLB L100 course, but if I wanted to do, I think I could change as there is no set subject dotn you have a choice?
I don't think so because you can only apply to one..didn't say anything in the prospectus about it. But I guess if they want you for Law then they'd want you for the International course too.
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
I don't think so because you can only apply to one..didn't say anything in the prospectus about it. But I guess if they want you for Law then they'd want you for the International course too.
why do you wanna do law anyway?
SaeedRehman
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
M100 you mean.

i applied at oxford, lse, nottingham, ucl, kings, bham. for law.

predicted grades all a's
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
why do you wanna do law anyway?
I find it interesting (genuinley!) and I want to be part of something that I can change (even if its only a tiny change) I love arguing, reading etc.. and I guess my skills suit this better than anything else.

What about you?
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by SaeedRehman)
M100 you mean.

i applied at oxford, lse, nottingham, ucl, kings, bham. for law.

predicted grades all a's
Thats what I said, L100
J.S.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Manchester
Nottingham
Leicester
Sheffield
Leeds

If you get the offer from Nottingham, I would think long and hard before turning it down in favour of the other institutions you've applied for.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by J.S.)
If you get the offer from Nottingham, I would think long and hard before turning it down in favour of the other institutions you've applied for.
No! Think Twice! I dont want him going to my uni!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (385)
32.22%
No (810)
67.78%

Watched Threads