Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    I actually agree. My mate turned round and said to me not long ago "its ok, if i'm pregnant i can just get an abortion". I was like :dong:. I actually, thinking back, still cant believe she said that to me.
    whats wrong with abortions?

ReputationRep:
    kids suck and they are stupid. i hated being one

ReputationRep:
    I actually agree. My mate turned round and said to me not long ago "its ok, if i'm pregnant i can just get an abortion". I was like :dong:. I actually, thinking back, still cant believe she said that to me.

I do worry about you Jenna. I'm scared you're gonna go to far one day and end up pregnant, with an STD or screwed up in the head because you're playing a dangerous game.

Thats why i don't insult you, there must be something going on in your head underneath all this drinking and sleeping around to make you do this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swishmasta)
    Nothing, i just couldn't believe she thought if she was pregnant she could just conveniently run down to the doctors and get rid of it as fast as she recieved it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swishmasta)
    All medical procedures carry a risk, physical and emotional

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

I do worry about you Jenna. I'm scared you're gonna go to far one day and end up pregnant, with an STD or screwed up in the head because you're playing a dangerous game.

Thats what i don't insult you, there must be something going on in your head underneath all this drinking and sleeping around to make you do this.
    i'm not screwed up in the head despite what some people might say. I dont know why i like doing what i do either...but i do.

ReputationRep:
    When I was 14 we still though girls were smelly and icky. What has happened to kids these days .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiMagicMan)
    When I was 14 we still though girls were smelly and icky. What has happened to kids these days .
    same :rolleyes: i had my first kiss at 15 :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i'm not screwed up in the head despite what some people might say. I dont know why i like doing what i do either...but i do.
    No babe i'm not saying you are screwed up in the head. I'm saying if you carry on like this you might end up that way. There's nothing wrong with enjoying having fun and liking attention from guys, its just if you're going this far at 15, where do you go from there in 5years time when all the stuff you're doing now is legal? You'll only be 20 and you'll be able to say "Been there done that, got the STD/Baby/Self esteem problems".

I'm not trying to be mean

ReputationRep:
    Shes just stupid thats all.
    she says....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    she says....
    atleast she does use protection :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    atleast she does use protection :rolleyes:
    shes still a chavvy slapper :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

No problem enjoying stuff, just realise that when you're my age and someone asks you how many people you've slept with, you might not want to tell them because you're not happy with what you did. Even if you only had one new partner a month up until age 20 that's going to be like 60 guys; that's a lot

ReputationRep:
    shes still a chavvy slapper :rolleyes:

I'm guessing deep down that she knows that what shes doing is not the greatest thing in the world, despite her broadcasting it to all and sundry here. I don't see how calling her names helps :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    No babe i'm not saying you are screwed up in the head. I'm saying if you carry on like this you might end up that way. There's nothing wrong with enjoying having fun and liking attention from guys, its just if you're going this far at 15, where do you go from there in 5years time when all the stuff you're doing now is legal? You'll only be 20 and you'll be able to say "Been there done that, got the STD/Baby/Self esteem problems".

I'm not trying to be mean
    I know you're not . And i really appreciate your concern *hugs* I guess...i just have it in my head that, i only have 1 life. I mean, i'm REALLY scared about getting old. I dont want to get past the "having a great time drinking with your mates" time and all of a sudden be married with kids and bored out of my mind and i won't have loads of time to enjoy myself before hand.
    My mum and dad were married at 21 and my dad was kinda like i was now...maybe not as much sex but he was drinking and smoking and hanging about with older people. I just feel he had a better time than my mum who didn't start enjoying herself til she was like 18 or 19. My dad says he mucked up his life with what he did but that was only cos he ended up dropping out of school early cos of it all. I know i won't be doing that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

I'm guessing deep down that she knows that what shes doing is not the greatest thing in the world, despite her broadcasting it to all and sundry here. I don't see how calling her names helps :confused:
    im not calling her, im stating a fact

ReputationRep:
    I know you're not . And i really appreciate your concern *hugs* I guess...i just have it in my head that, i only have 1 life. I mean, i'm REALLY scared about getting old. I dont want to get past the "having a great time drinking with your mates" time and all of a sudden be married with kids and bored out of my mind and i won't have loads of time to enjoy myself before hand.
    My mum and dad were married at 21 and my dad was kinda like i was now...maybe not as much sex but he was drinking and smoking and hanging about with older people. I just feel he had a better time than my mum who didn't start enjoying herself til she was like 18 or 19. My dad says he mucked up his life with what he did but that was only cos he ended up dropping out of school early cos of it all. I know i won't be doing that.

Just make sure that the people you're having fun with aren't using you. When you hang around and sleep with older people, they rarely see you as equal even if they act like they do. Doesn't mean you have to settle down and start knitting, its just you have the rest of your life to go out and be reckless if you want to, but only a few more years of being a kid (in that i mean without responsibilities) try and enjoy it while you can. You can go out and get pissed or have random from 18 to 100, but you can't go back to being a teenager.

ReputationRep:
    im not calling her, im stating a fact
    Calling her a chavvy slapper is name calling, even if it is factual. I'm not gonna argue with you theres no point, we'll agree to disagree. You've said it lots of times before, she knows what you think of her. I don't see why you have to keep saying it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Just make sure that the people you're having fun with aren't using you. When you hang around and sleep with older people, they rarely see you as equal even if they act like they do. Doesn't mean you have to settle down and start knitting, its just you have the rest of your life to go out and be reckless if you want to, but only a few more years of being a kid (in that i mean without responsibilities) try and enjoy it while you can. You can go out and get pissed or have random from 18 to 100, but you can't go back to being a teenager.
    ermmmmmm from what iv heard they are useing her.......but shes useing them aswell? :confused:

its all confuseing...........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    ermmmmmm from what iv heard they are useing her.......but shes useing them aswell? :confused:

its all confuseing...........

I think its easier for them to use her, she's younger. Doesn't mean you're stupid Jenna. Its only when i look back to when i was 15 (god i sound old) that i realise that i wasn't as mature as i thought i was.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.