This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
Calling her a chavvy slapper is name calling, even if it is factual. I'm not gonna argue with you theres no point, we'll agree to disagree. You've said it lots of times before, she knows what you think of her. I don't see why you have to keep saying it.
in the words of billy piper " BECAUSE WE WANT TO!"
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
in the words of billy piper " BECAUSE WE WANT TO!"
Well the thing is. I dont really care anymore. You're actually wasting your time calling me names cos now, when you say stuff about me, you may as well be typing gobbledygook cos i dont pay any attention to it.
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
Well the thing is. I dont really care anymore. You're actually wasting your time calling me names cos now, when you say stuff about me, you may as well be typing gobbledygook cos i dont pay any attention to it.
you obviously do, otherwise you wouldnt have written that
Harv616
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
you obviously do, otherwise you wouldnt have written that
ok ok, settle down u2..............
need_money
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No, i'm just telling you, you waste your time insulting me. Go for it. Say what the hell you like.
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
ok ok, settle down u2..............
if i calm down anymore i'll be asleep

talking of sleep............... mmmmmmmmm bed
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No, i'm just telling you, you waste your time insulting me. Go for it. Say what the hell you like.
chill, its saturday
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

I think its easier for them to use her, she's younger. Doesn't mean you're stupid Jenna. Its only when i look back to when i was 15 (god i sound old) that i realise that i wasn't as mature as i thought i was.
Well, I think her philosophy is something along the lines of ... if they're only interested in her for 1 thing, she has the same attitude towards them. But recently with these much older guys I think Jenna's getting some feelings for, and I don't know that they have any intention of having any type of relationship with her other than a sexual one... why else would a 22-year-old want to be with a 15-year-old?
No offence to you, Jenna, but that's how it seems to me I could be wrong, however...
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
Well, I think her philosophy is something along the lines of ... if they're only interested in her for 1 thing, she has the same attitude towards them. But recently with these much older guys I think Jenna's getting some feelings for, and I don't know that they have any intention of having any type of relationship with her other than a sexual one... why else would a 22-year-old want to be with a 15-year-old?
No offence to you, Jenna, but that's how it seems to me I could be wrong, however...

Yeah i've noticed that, i just think its easier for them to have no attachment than for her.
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
its child abuse...
Harv616
Rep:
?
She just hasnt found anybody who really cares about her yet

All the guys she has probably been out with have only been with her for sex

tho again i could be wrong........
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
14 is the new 18. And 18 is the new 14.
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
to me it seems she only does it to make her feel wanted, she thinks having sex is a great way to make people notice her. i see some self confidence issues in here somewhere
need_money
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
She just hasnt found anybody who really cares about her yet

All the guys she has probably been out with have only been with her for sex

tho again i could be wrong........
Now thats not true. I know my ex wasn't just with me for sex cos we went out for just over a month and we only did it once. Now, he's saying he wants back out with me cos he misses me.
Harv616
Rep:
?
Now thats not true. I know my ex wasn't just with me for sex cos we went out for just over a month and we only did it once. Now, he's saying he wants back out with me cos he misses me.
If thats what you think guys are like when they care about you, i was obviously right :rolleyes:
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I blame the media and this forum. Us 20 year odd virgins should be setting the young ones a good example. Don't do it folks!

The media does have a lot to blame though, underage sex is rife on kids TVs.

I am sure the Vicky Polard uptheduff4freerent syndrome has a major effect too.
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
to me it seems she only does it to make her feel wanted, she thinks having sex is a great way to make people notice her. i see some self confidence issues in here somewhere

I agree with you, and its also why i don't think insults make it any better.
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

I agree with you, and its also why i don't think insults make it any better.
im not trying to get out of what i said but shes only got her self to blame what people will think of her
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
im not trying to get out of what i said but shes only got her self to blame what people will think of her

To a certain extent yes, Jenna doesn't have to tell everyone about her sex life, nobody is asking her too. I'm just looking at the reasons behind her behaviour rather than just judging her actions. Just like you said you were ill which explained you being in a bad mood. If you hadn't of said that, people may have thought you are always moody but you gave a reason. The only difference is that Jenna disagrees with us about what the reasons are for her behaviour!

Sorry for talking about you like you're not here Jenna i know its really patronising
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

To a certain extent yes, Jenna doesn't have to tell everyone about her sex life, nobody is asking her too. I'm just looking at the reasons behind her behaviour rather than just judging her actions. Just like you said you were ill which explained you being in a bad mood. If you hadn't of said that, people may have thought you are always moody but you gave a reason. The only difference is that Jenna disagrees with us about what the reasons are for her behaviour!

Sorry for talking about you like you're not here Jenna i know its really patronising
im not always moody, im just bunged up

but why do people finding it so satisfying to plaster their soredid sex scandels wherever possible? what do they expect to get out of it? friends?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (0)
0%
They might tell the bully (0)
0%
I don't think they'd understand (0)
0%
It might lead to more bullying (0)
0%
There's nothing they could do (0)
0%

Watched Threads