This discussion is closed.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
im not always moody, im just bunged up

but why do people finding it so satisfying to plaster their soredid sex scandels wherever possible? what do they expect to get out of it? friends?

I don't think you are always moody, when i'm ill the whole world knows about it and i act like a right cow so you're entitled to do that!

I have no idea why people have some sort of compulsion to share the details of their sex lives with us. Doesn't appeal to me at all.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

I don't think you are always moody, when i'm ill the whole world knows about it and i act like a right cow so you're entitled to do that!

I have no idea why people have some sort of compulsion to share the details of their sex lives with us. Doesn't appeal to me at all.
me neither (going back to my first point here) it makes you sound like a slapper
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
do you all know each other in real life ?
hester
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
whoah, people, i wish you would all stop insulting need_money like you do.

She might only be 15, but she's not stupid. At 15, I wasnt having sex or drinking (but a year later I was), but I knew all the risks and things associated with it.

An 18 year old can sleep around with as many people as they want, people won't accuse them of having self esteem issues or 'head problems'. Yeah they might have no respect for them, but they dont insult them.

She wants to sleep with these people, these people want to sleep with her. She doesnt want a relationship with them, its just a no strings thing, and so long as feelings dont get too much in the way, and they use protection, then I dont see what the problem is.

If she was sleeping with these people to get them to like her, or to think she's cool, or so that maybe they will become her boyfriends, it'd be a problem. Yeah to an extent they are using her, but she is also using them.

News flash. Girls like and need sex just as much as guys do.

Only issue I have is with the age thing, its not right, but we don't have a clue about this situation, so we can't judge.

I say, if she wants to do these things, and she enjoys herself, then there isnt any problem.

Problems arise if she stops using protection.

To be fair, i'm 18, and I do most of these things, I've slept with older guys. I've had a sex 'buddy', and so long as its clear thats all it is, then there isnt a problem with it. And yeah, i'm 18, but hey.. if Nee_money wants to do this, then thats up to her. I wouldnt, but I don't disrespect her for it.

----- rant over -----

sorry, been reading all the posts you post jenna.. getting pissed of at the way ppl treat you here, dont let em get to you hun, just make sure your safe.
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
me neither (going back to my first point here) it makes you sound like a slapper

It does indeed. But to me i don't see Jenna as a slapper. I see her as someone with self esteem issues who nneds to find a way to feel good about herself without being drunk and sleeping around. Just trying to see the bigger picture.
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hi hester, having fun in falmouth?
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

And hester, we aren't all insulting need_money. And we're actually discussing why she is perceived like that as well.
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

It does indeed. But to me i don't see Jenna as a slapper. I see her as someone with self esteem issues who nneds to find a way to feel good about herself without being drunk and sleeping around. Just trying to see the bigger picture.
ok, so im narrow minded
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

I'm not sure if Jenna does have too many self-esteem issues, really. From what she's told me it's just that she can't have such a good time unless she is drinking and with boys, because simply there isn't anything else to do where she lives (and sorry for talking like you're not here, Jenna, because I know you are :p: ).
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok, so im narrow minded

I don't know you so i can't make a statement like that. And you're allowed your opinion however much i disagree with it. I'm just giving you mine
kellywood_5
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:rolleyes: The government is introducing all sorts of sex education earlier and earlier, but it doesn't appear to be working at all. I guess at that age, it probably has a lot to do with seeing sex in the media all the time and being pressured by friends to do it.
Harv616
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by kellywood_5)
:rolleyes: The government is introducing all sorts of sex education earlier and earlier, but it doesn't appear to be working at all. I guess at that age, it probably has a lot to do with seeing sex in the media all the time and being pressured by friends to do it.
Personaly i think its british culture, since this isnt happening much anywhere else
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kellywood_5)
I don't think many of my friends are virgins at all, really. It seems to be an assumption that if you're 18 or over you have done it. I don't even think anybody knows I'm a virgin still
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
Personaly i think its british culture, since this isnt happening much anywhere else
Well I know for a fact it's happening all over the USA & Canada.
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

I don't know you so i can't make a statement like that. And you're allowed your opinion however much i disagree with it. I'm just giving you mine
i know, i i disagree with you too
Sarky
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i know, i i disagree with you too

We shall agree to disagree then and leave it at that. Nice talking to you
hester
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hi hester, having fun in falmouth?

like you wouldnt believe. Not ever going home. I love it here

and i know lots of ppl today arent insulting jenna, but a lot of people do/have done/and will continue to do so.
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)

We shall agree to disagree then and leave it at that. Nice talking to you
you too *gives hand to shake*
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have to say you all sound like a bunch of mother_superiors, I bet you all play croquet and drink camomile tea with your pinky sticking away from the saucer, you bunch of old-school nannies

let need_money shag whoever she wants, stop interfering
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by hester)
like you wouldnt believe. Not ever going home. I love it here

and i know lots of ppl today arent insulting jenna, but a lot of people do/have done/and will continue to do so.
im still waiting to see wether i get an offer or not, stupid ucas

what is it youre doing again?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.22%
They might tell the bully (34)
9.44%
I don't think they'd understand (55)
15.28%
It might lead to more bullying (139)
38.61%
There's nothing they could do (106)
29.44%

Watched Threads