Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    jeez, i can't people weren't wrong about you then :rolleyes:
    yeah.... obviously :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hester)
    An 18 year old can sleep around with as many people as they want, people won't accuse them of having self esteem issues or 'head problems'. Yeah they might have no respect for them, but they dont insult them.
    nah, they'll just be called a slut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    cool, sounds fun

you do realise i didnt intent for it to sound offencive :confused:
    Of course, i just thought it was ironic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    jeez, i can't people weren't wrong about you then :rolleyes:
    hush child...hush

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

No i'm on venlafaxine which is similar to prozac in that its in a chemically similar group of antidepressents. Prozac is an SSRI and Venlafaxine is an SNRI. I have been on other things but never prozac. That however has nothing to do with me being nice

Bet you didn't expect me to say i was on something lol
    :eek: evil evil drugs!

btw my thread you can hi jack it all you like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    nah, they'll just be called a slut
    You've got quite the preoccupation with calling people sluts and chavs etc don't you, it's all you seem to do on here. Self-esteem issues of your own?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    :eek: evil evil drugs!

btw my thread you can hi jack it all you like

Ta very much

Yeah they are evil. I've been well enough to come off them for some time now but can't because the withdrawl symptoms are so bad that its very hard to come off them completely.

Oh well :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardonnay)
    You've got quite the preoccupation with calling people sluts and chavs etc don't you, it's all you seem to do on here. Self-esteem issues of your own?
    :congrats: Yes! exactly!

ReputationRep:
    firstly i didnt call anyone a slut...second im happy enough...third stop wasting my time, it'll just come back to haunt you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Ta very much

Yeah they are evil. I've been well enough to come off them for some time now but can't because the withdrawl symptoms are so bad that its very hard to come off them completely.

Oh well :rolleyes:
    What are they for? if you dont mind me asking, ignor if you dont want to answer

ReputationRep:
    firstly i didnt call anyone a slut...second im happy enough...third stop wasting my time, it'll just come back to haunt you
    Ooo what's the big bad scary forum-lurker going to do?! If you really are so happy, why not stop being so negative. Fine, you don't agree with certain lifestyle choices other people are making, you've made that explicitly clear, why not find something else to post about now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    What are they for? if you dont mind me asking, ignor if you dont want to answer

Depression. No point hiding it you'd google it and find the answer anyway :p:

Hasn't stopped me from doing what i want (like getting into med school) although it has slowed me down a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Depression. No point hiding it you'd google it and find the answer anyway :p:

Hasn't stopped me from doing what i want (like getting into med school) although it has slowed me down a lot!
    ahhh ok, anti-depression drugs.......evil evil evil evil evil

and well done atleast you made it in the end

ReputationRep:
    Ooo what's the big bad scary forum-lurker going to do?! If you really are so happy, why not stop being so negative. Fine, you don't agree with certain lifestyle choices other people are making, you've made that explicitly clear, why not find something else to post about now?
    i post about plenty thanks...now run along...you and need money can play dolls...

ReputationRep:
    i post about plenty thanks...now run along...you and need money can play dolls...
    I think you're the one with the mental age closer to those who should be playing with dolls. See, unlike you, I have the maturity to understand that not evberyone agrees with the same things I do or wants to do the same things I do, you can't seem to grasp that concept though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    ahhh ok, anti-depression drugs.......evil evil evil evil evil

and well done atleast you made it in the end
    Ta very much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    Iv just spoken to a 14 year old friend on msn and she told me she had lost her virginity yesterday and so i asked if she used protection, she said

"No because he pulled out before he came, and he was curcumsized"

I told her that wouldt matter and she just would not belive me.
    Now im really worried that she could be pregnant, but she just isnt listening

Why are kids so desperate to have sex at such a young age? :puke:
    Do people not have sex ed anymore or somthing?!
    not all 14 year olds are like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swishmasta)
    sex ed is still there, matter fact they giving it at younger ages now, but that hasnt stopped young teens having babies
    In all our years of intensive study, one incontrovertible fact has yet come to light: there is no cure for 'stupid'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)

Why are kids so desperate to have sex at such a young age? :puke:
    Do people not have sex ed anymore or somthing?!
    All Sex ed does is encourage little boys to draw big penis' on tables at school in biro which I have to spend AGEs rubbing off (no joke)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Shes just stupid thats all.
    im sorry..this just seems a bit hypocritical coming from someone like you :s:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.