Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardonnay)
    Ah well, have a good time at your boyfs! Behave! I'm just going to into Reading, but I'm going with my old best mate that I haven't seen for 6 months, so I'm really excited!
    Hehehe

Sounds pretty kool. Is it good in reading? People dont expect the Isle of Wight to be any good but its got some pretty nifty places. I always manage to have a good time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Hehehe

Sounds pretty kool. Is it good in reading? People dont expect the Isle of Wight to be any good but its got some pretty nifty places. I always manage to have a good time
    A place it what you make it eh! Yeah, Reading's got hundreds of pubs and plenty of clubs, I'm getting a little bored now, 'cos I've been going out since I was 14/15, but it's still good!

ReputationRep:
    A place it what you make it eh! Yeah, Reading's got hundreds of pubs and plenty of clubs, I'm getting a little bored now, 'cos I've been going out since I was 14/15, but it's still good!
    Hehehe, yeh I know what ya mean. I cant wait to get to uni and sample some new places! I should be going to glamorgan which is close to cardiff which is an amazing city or so I hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Hehehe, yeh I know what ya mean. I cant wait to get to uni and sample some new places! I should be going to glamorgan which is close to cardiff which is an amazing city or so I hear
    Sounds good I'm going to Bristol for uni, so that should be good too! :bootyshak hehe!

ReputationRep:
    I'm never going out again, heh. I'm so, so hungry now and I spend all of my money on alcohol last night. I drank & smoked too much so now I feel all tweaky. Need... food... *dies*

ReputationRep:
    I want some hospital morphine. Give me some more hospital morphine!

ReputationRep:
    I am going out tonight!!! WOOT WOOT!! sooo excited! only slight little problem I got like 11 quid n I need to get a taxi there and back and its very far away!!! VERY! hmmm aw well I'll just hope for the best still am sure it'll get me to the party by the time I have to come home I wont care lol heehee :P

ReputationRep:
    me and my mates are going on a tour tonight, going round to all the reading uni accomadations...testing out their bars, (all ten of them) then off to the union, should be fun

chardonnay what places in reading do you go to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    me and my mates are going on a tour tonight, going round to all the reading uni accomadations...testing out their bars, (all ten of them) then off to the union, should be fun

chardonnay what places in reading do you go to?
    Walkabout, Ice, Risa, Brannigans etc. And Hope Tap, Monks and BOBs. You? You coming into reading town at all tonight?

ReputationRep:
    Walkabout, Ice, Risa, Brannigans etc. And Hope Tap, Monks and BOBs. You? You coming into reading town at all tonight?
    nah not the town tonight, just the accomadation bars and the union, although if you where in Bar Risa on thursday and saw some drunken nutter it was prob me, and i'll prob be in ice bar on tuesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    nah not the town tonight, just the accomadation bars and the union, although if you where in Bar Risa on thursday and saw some drunken nutter it was prob me, and i'll prob be in ice bar on tuesday
    Hehe, cool! Come to Brannigans on Monday, me and all my mates are going, you get to meet Kenzie from Blazin' Squad! :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Having a party round mine!

before you ask, none of you weirdos can come

ReputationRep:
    you get to meet Kenzie from Blazin' Squad! :eek: :p:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: I might make a road trip just for that.

ReputationRep:
    you get to meet Kenzie from Blazin' Squad! :eek: :p:
    that chimp? nah, prob go to fez if i went out :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.....

http://www.lyricsbox.com/iconz-get-c...p-g4xvm7c.html

:aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    that chimp? nah, prob go to fez if i went out :cool:
    Eww Fez club. Next you'll be telling me you go to the turtle and afterdark!

ReputationRep:
    Eww Fez club. Next you'll be telling me you go to the turtle and afterdark!
    (been to afterdark once) love the turtle and also po na na on a thursday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    (been to afterdark once) love the turtle and also po na na on a thursday!
    Hehe. We obviosuly have quite dif tastes! It's weird, you live in Bristol and go to uni in Reading, and I live in Reading and in Oct I'm going to Bristol for uni! Is nightlife there good?

ReputationRep:
    Hehe. We obviosuly have quite dif tastes! It's weird, you live in Bristol and go to uni in Reading, and I live in Reading and in Oct I'm going to Bristol for uni! Is nightlife there good?
    better than Reading: this is such a list of the bigger places..thats just a start tho http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/content...sbristol.shtml

you'll be happy in Bristol let me tell you lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    better than Reading: this is such a list of the bigger places..thats just a start tho http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/content...sbristol.shtml

you'll be happy in Bristol let me tell you lol
    Excellent, thanks! Have fun tonight too!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.