This discussion is closed.
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Reading sucks. :p:

I went to stay at a mate's house for the weekend before and we went to his local pub. It was poor, and on the way home i got jumped.

I'm never going to Reading again. Ever.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
but intellect is lost
TKR
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by VixenIW)
Hehehe, yeh I know what ya mean. I cant wait to get to uni and sample some new places! I should be going to glamorgan which is close to cardiff which is an amazing city or so I hear
Eeewwww! Cardiff is SOOOOOOOOO overrated! The shopping is only good for some people because there are just really big outlets of total tat shops like topshop etc. And the nightlife is like watching an episode of one of those shows that are just full of 13 year olds throwing up on pavements and drunken brawls in the road. It's like an enlarged version of Weston-Super-Mare, a towny haven in which I, inexplicably, live. I always go out in Bristol now, it's so much better than anywhere else I've been out! Hard Rock Bar BABY!
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Makavelli_07)
Reading sucks. :p:

I went to stay at a mate's house for the weekend before and we went to his local pub. It was poor, and on the way home i got jumped.

I'm never going to Reading again. Ever.
What pub was that? Reading's great, and I've never been jumped or anything like that in all the years I've lived here!
swishmasta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chardonnay)
What pub was that? Reading's great, and I've never been jumped or anything like that in all the years I've lived here!
boys get jumped more than females. how did the getting crunked up go by the way...
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by swishmasta)
boys get jumped more than females. how did the getting crunked up go by the way...
Very well thank you Had a brill time!
swishmasta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Chardonnay)
Very well thank you Had a brill time!
lil john didnt have anything to do with it did he, cuz they music is crunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (115)
17.8%
It's just nice to be back! (177)
27.4%
Not great so far... (229)
35.45%
I want to drop out! (125)
19.35%

Watched Threads