Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is it absolutely pissing it down anywhere else?

i aint seen it quite as bad as this many times before here. i fear the power will cut out lol. what a day-ruiner that would be :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Its quite a nice day on the Isle of Wight. Bit too windy but its fairly sunny. Think it may rain later though. Theres some dark clouds in the distance

ReputationRep:
    nope, just sunny and cloudy in the west midlands..........dam bright sunllight

ReputationRep:
    sunny? lucky people.

i was starting to think it was getting warmer and better here as the summer starts to get closer but obviously nature likes to keep you wet

ReputationRep:
    Very, very windy here in Yorkshire. Intermittent showers and starting to feel cold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    Very, very windy here in Yorkshire. Intermittent showers and starting to feel cold.
    bit nippy here since our heating keeps failing. silly gas company!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    sunny? lucky people.

i was starting to think it was getting warmer and better here as the summer starts to get closer but obviously nature likes to keep you wet
    Hehehe :p:

Down here we sometimes get snow it febuary. No other time of the year - just a small amount in feb wen you think its getting warmer. Crazy weather :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Hehehe :p:

Down here we sometimes get snow it febuary. No other time of the year - just a small amount in feb wen you think its getting warmer. Crazy weather :p:
    probably tropical down there compared to up here in NI

ReputationRep:
    Its just spitting here. Was pissing it down yesterday though.

ReputationRep:
    sunny? lucky people.

bah bright sunlight *hisses* makes my eyes hurt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    bah bright sunlight *hisses* makes my eyes hurt
    sunglasses dude. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    bit nippy here since our heating keeps failing. silly gas company!!
    You need to get someone round to keep you warm.

ReputationRep:
    is it absolutely pissing it down anywhere else?

i aint seen it quite as bad as this many times before here. i fear the power will cut out lol. what a day-ruiner that would be :mad:
    Really sunny here!
    ...Tho at the same time there are lots of clouds! :eek:
    ...White fluffy ones tho!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cindy)
    You need to get someone round to keep you warm.
    heh yes that would be good

i think we've resorted to the old electric heating to get the water warm so time for a lovely shower

ReputationRep:
    probably tropical down there compared to up here in NI
    Hehehe, probly - I should stop moaning really :p: I think we are in for our bit of daily rain soon though. Theres some black clouds coming in off the sea. And I went into the garden a minute ago and got a faceful of salt so its brewing

ReputationRep:
    According to Lisa, sky's weather girl, it would be rather windy around here.

Weather seems miserable but, it's Lisa who was a real attention-grabber in her skimpy skirt & deep v-neck top.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j4mes_bond25)
    According to Lisa, sky's weather girl, it would be rather windy around here.

Weather seems miserable but, it's Lisa who was a real attention-grabber in her skimpy skirt & deep v-neck top.
    Im glad to see people are watching the news and weather for its educational and informative purposes.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's quite a nice day hear. Now in the afternoon, it's a bit cloudy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Im glad to see people are watching the news and weather for its educational and informative purposes.... :p:
    I often tend to have the purpose of PLEASURE along with educational & informative purposes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j4mes_bond25)
    I often tend to have the purpose of PLEASURE along with educational & informative purposes
    Hehe, very good, very good :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.