Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's quite sunny here in Cardiff, but it was pissing down this morning and the wind was howling.
    My Mum text me a few hours ago to say it was snowing at home!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    Awesome. Do it right now...now its stopped hailing here its really boring and bleak *offers isle of wight weather to glitter*

Hehe, thats insane. I like a bit of unpredictability
    *takes isle of wight weather* hands over derbyshire weather without hesitation*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    *takes isle of wight weather* hands over derbyshire weather without hesitation*
    *grabs for derbyshire weather*

Not bad, not bad. Sunny spells and wintry showers with a cold northwesterly wind eh? :p: Well, its cold which I like and not as much rain so Im happy. Nice doing business with you

ReputationRep:
    well i was at work today and hail was storming in through the bottom of the door but now it is brilliant sunshine, thats global warming foryou... and do you notice how much the english talk about the bloody weather?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VixenIW)
    *grabs for derbyshire weather*

Not bad, not bad. Sunny spells and wintry showers with a cold northwesterly wind eh? :p: Well, its cold which I like and not as much rain so Im happy. Nice doing business with you
    oh yeah! no more stupid unpredictable weather *aaarrhh, bliss*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    Today:

It was windy

Then it snowed...(!)

then it hailed

then it was sunny

then it rained

Now it is cloudy.
    where abouts are you?

ReputationRep:
    It's sunny and windy here at the minute. Was sleety earlier but not really heavy.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.