wehateyou
well i just pood right here so im fine with it
(im in an internet cafe btw)
speak to y'all later
x

You win!
Reply 42
I do.
Really can't see the problem with it, if people care then why even enter a public toilet? It's a toilet, and i'm going to poo in it if I so desire.
I do, I've got mild IBS and with that if you have to go you really have to go. Anyway, public toilets are for excreting in!
well I can't say I'm FOND of pooing in public toilets, but if I have to, then I will. I get tummy ache if I keep it in, so why would I want that?
OT: I've noticed the men's toilet in the SOAS Library building has the western and surprisingly, the squatting type . Just out of curiousity, would you?.... :s-smilie: :p:
Reply 46
Haft_Hasht_Shish
OT: I've noticed the men's toilet in the SOAS Library building has the western and surprisingly, the squatting type . Just out of curiousity, would you?.... :s-smilie: :p:

Never, the hole in the ground is not an option!
Reply 47
squatting is such hard work
Reply 48
Delta Usafa
Oooh I've got that too! Although I have no problem in stalls. It's when I'm standing at a urinal that I often have trouble.

Yeah! Same here... :p: Gets annoying, especially when you're in a hurry. :confused:

Anyway.... Back to girls pooing in public. :cool:
How would any of you cope if you had a colostomy, serious q?!
You women are weird.

If I need a crap.. then I'll have a crap. As long as it's a toilet, then what's the problem?

Long drops are the only one's that I'll avoid if I can.

er no....
Reply 52

This was at Download Festival '06
Checkmate121
LMAO, girls don't poo, come on

of course they do, they make small poos whereas guys make big steamy poos
Reply 54
I think one has to define public place. I mean taking a dump in the middle of Times Square is different to the toilets in Heathrow...
Reply 55
Erm no, I barely like using public toilets to have a wee in never mind a poo. I much prefer to use the loo at home thanks.
Reply 56
A public toilet may be a public place, but it's also a toilet. I can understand not wanting to crap in the cereal aisle of Somerfield, but not being adverse to doing the same in the place where you're meant to do so.
JB04
I think one has to define public place. I mean taking a dump in the middle of Times Square is different to the toilets in Heathrow...

She/He did in the original post.
Reply 58
At uni, if you have a shared bathroom in halls - thenn you kinda have to learn to deal with pooing in a public place...you can't hold it in all term!
Reply 59
When I read the title I thought you meant properly in public, like guys go pee in the street!

I was all :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending