Tinkerbee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by glow stick)
Obviously...

:shifty:
I loathe that song. And can't decide what is worse, if they are serious, or a parody.
Jelkin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This, definitely.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MCiCsoIM470
Cities
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Although one thing funny about Adrenaline video is that those black guys are running all the way through the video, and that fat man of the street from the beginning just strolls along and catches them up :rofl:
spursj911
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
21 seconds
Jamsie_853
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I immediately thought of this song, I absolutely hated it when it came out a few years ago, and I still do, for good reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWK2w9Iwx20

And whoever said Heartbroken, too true!
Sulli
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jamsie_853)
And whoever said Heartbroken, too true!
:woo:
glow stick
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tinkerbee)
:shifty:
I loathe that song. And can't decide what is worse, if they are serious, or a parody.
they are serious musicians:shifty: with lyrics like this, how can anyone doubt that?:yep:

''Donk d-donk donk donk donk.
Covers goin' sick tonight im like superman without kryptonite, phat as hell without celulite and i look well sick in a U.V light,speakin of sick thats me on the mic and if you dont like it get on ya bike pack ya bags and get out my site otherwise its left right left goodnight"

beautiful.
Cities
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)

sorry but that doesn't deserve to be called music. Hate it when chavs play that kinda **** out of their phones in public
You should see the comments on YouTube, they're hilarious. Even funnier are the ones claiming that the track is not grotesque.

But to be fair, it's better than most Indie bands, for instance "The Wombats" :shifty:
fisherman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by punktopia)
Any rap, dance, r'n'b and all those genres we'd rather forget. Most particularly - anything by "The Streets" - he should be fed to crocodiles.
I love the streets. Some might say I have the same music tastes as many neds/chavs, but I'm not so much into dance, some I like, but not all. I definitely like rap though. Right now, I'm loving Kevin Rudolf, but I don't think that's a ned song. I like most styles of music though.
emmalouiseyyy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by glow stick)
they are serious musicians:shifty: with lyrics like this, how can anyone doubt that?:yep:

''Donk d-donk donk donk donk.
Covers goin' sick tonight im like superman without kryptonite, phat as hell without celulite and i look well sick in a U.V light,speakin of sick thats me on the mic and if you dont like it get on ya bike pack ya bags and get out my site otherwise its left right left goodnight"

beautiful.
truly is..
i'm also a fan of 'we don't chit chat, whole posse shake your tic tac, if not have a break have a kit kat' from their smash hit 'bbbounce'
championsleague1
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by punktopia)
Any rap, dance, r'n'b and all those genres we'd rather forget. Most particularly - anything by "The Streets" - he should be fed to crocodiles.
nah man the streets are good. what is all this 'chav' songs crap? Some rap is really good, and also I enjoy some dance music, particularly dnb but i wouldnt consider myself a chav in the way that I think you are envisaging it. I think you're all bloody snobs, I hate the word 'chav'.
Chris#1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Anything by Lady Sovereign.
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:toofunny:
glow stick
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by emmalouiseyyy)
truly is..
i'm also a fan of 'we don't chit chat, whole posse shake your tic tac, if not have a break have a kit kat' from their smash hit 'bbbounce'

oh yes 'bbbbbbbbounce', that's probably worse than put a donk on it tbh.:yep:
Acacia
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sulli)
yeah i agree with that put a donk on it song :shifty:
or heartbroken by T2

Edit: Or if you're from Birminghamm, the "you wot you wot" song
i have no idea who it's by but it's worshiped by chavs
Its DJ Q an MC Bonez lol

(im not a chav btw i just go to a school dominated 95:5 of them lol)

oh and im not from Bham but Oxford..yes its not all prep schools and uni's.. lol
mfc20
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
mainstream bassline, or Wigan Pier. Or Basshunter. sometimes theyre ok though but i aint no chav
emma06
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
smack my ***** up!!!!

sooooooooo chavvy
fisherman
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by mfc20)
mainstream bassline, or Wigan Pier. Or Basshunter. sometimes theyre ok though but i aint no chav
I hated all basshunters previous songs, but I love All I ever wanted.
Rutter knows best!
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
angels by robbie williams.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (280)
27.56%
No (736)
72.44%

Watched Threads