The Student Room Group

What is the ultimate chav song??

Scroll to see replies

Jacinta
TI & Rihanna - Live your life

I actually thought this song was a mickey-take when I first heard it. It' so chav it's practically got it's own burberry hat and pint of white lightning :P

I don't really think its chav, just cheesy.
My idea of chav music is more Ultrabeat - pretty green eyes or Cascada or somethin'
Reply 101
'Babycakes' is pretty chavtastic.
Reply 102
spursj911
21 seconds

Yup 21 seconds gets my vote too
Got to be something by Scooter or The Streets surely?

Edit: also, some people have a weird idea of chav music on here. I mean, Foo Fighters? 50 cent? Nope, no ultrabeats in those!
i'll say it again.

angels by robbie williams
I always imagined Hard-Fi being a chav band, but they're a decent band.

It seems like chavs just like Hardcore Rave/Happy Hardcore and have a particularly bad taste in Hip Hop and RnB.
Thomm
Paramore - Pressure.
AC/DC - Back in Black.
Foo Fighters - The Pretender.
Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me.

:no:
Reply 107
Thomm
Paramore - Pressure.
AC/DC - Back in Black.
Foo Fighters - The Pretender.
Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me.

???

My bus is usually lucky and gets no chav at the back with their phones blaring loud crappy music from their tinny speakers. I wasn't so lucky today. Some idiot, a chav obviously you could tell, was blaring 50 Cent and some horrendous dance music from his phone. But why? There was only myself and old people on the bus so why do it! I made sure Led Zeppelin IV was being played very loudly through my earphones so i managed to cut a ot of the noise out, but 50 Cent, why oh why, fakest rapper alive. Some people might say a few of T.I. songs are worthy of being chavvy, but i think that is one rapper i think that is worthy of doing well but is sadly likely to get many chavs playing his music. I was almost thinking of taking my earphones out and putting my iphone on speaker when Stairway to Heaven came on, that should surely have shut the idiot up. :biggrin: I just don't understand why they do it, and why it is always the same people. You won't see a well dressed person listening to 50 Cent through speaker will ya, or even listening to that idiot ever even! Why can't some chav appreciate good music, i would love (well not really, as through tinny speakers everything sounds poor-awful) to hear something like AC/DC or Led Zeppelin coming from a chav!
Reply 108
collegedropout
I don't really think its chav, just cheesy.
My idea of chav music is more Ultrabeat - pretty green eyes or Cascada or somethin'

Haha, I'm thinking the exact opposite! Although I do think Cascada's pretty chavvy
so solid crew is not chavvy :no: 21 seconds is just good old skool garage.
Reply 110
N-Dubz better not waste my time, penny up the wall!!! Oh the kersal massive, if you havent already you better watch persil massive.
Reply 111
When I think of the underclass I always think of Cascada. :p:
=nuke=
When I think of the underclass I always think of Cascada. :p:

:ottid:

I haven't seen you post in the music forum for ages! :]
Jacinta
TI & Rihanna - Live your life

I actually thought this song was a mickey-take when I first heard it. It' so chav it's practically got it's own burberry hat and pint of white lightning :P

I love that song. And I wouldn't think of it as chavy.

And cascada is good too.

Scooter is definitely quite chavish.
benmh92
???

My bus is usually lucky and gets no chav at the back with their phones blaring loud crappy music from their tinny speakers. I wasn't so lucky today. Some idiot, a chav obviously you could tell, was blaring 50 Cent and some horrendous dance music from his phone. But why? There was only myself and old people on the bus so why do it! I made sure Led Zeppelin IV was being played very loudly through my earphones so i managed to cut a ot of the noise out, but 50 Cent, why oh why, fakest rapper alive. Some people might say a few of T.I. songs are worthy of being chavvy, but i think that is one rapper i think that is worthy of doing well but is sadly likely to get many chavs playing his music. I was almost thinking of taking my earphones out and putting my iphone on speaker when Stairway to Heaven came on, that should surely have shut the idiot up. :biggrin: I just don't understand why they do it, and why it is always the same people. You won't see a well dressed person listening to 50 Cent through speaker will ya, or even listening to that idiot ever even! Why can't some chav appreciate good music, i would love (well not really, as through tinny speakers everything sounds poor-awful) to hear something like AC/DC or Led Zeppelin coming from a chav!

I like 50 cent's new song, and I dress pretty well, I think.
Three of a Kind - Babycakes

DJ Luck & MC Neat - Sorry
Danielle89
Got to be something by Scooter or The Streets surely?

Edit: also, some people have a weird idea of chav music on here. I mean, Foo Fighters? 50 cent? Nope, no ultrabeats in those!

The Streets?:frown:
Oh Dear...
The Streets?:frown:

DEFINITELY
Was at radio1s big weekend and the streets came on - never seen so many chavs/neds get excited so quickly...
Reply 119
Got to be You Wot You Wot.Although I have found myself singing along to it at several parties,and lets face it,the lyrics are easy to pick up on :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest