This discussion is closed.
james101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I was going to go out with a few friends tonight to the cinema, something to eat etc.

A couple of friends told me yesterday they had to work so they couldnt go out, today another couldnt because of family reasons and the other hasnt got phone on so cant contact him.

So im not going out. On the positive side though they have said they will take me out next week.

Im not too bothered because im still going out for my birthday but 2 days too late.
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
for the past 5 yrs my birthdays have been so crap its untrue! i ended up crying my eyes out on all of them, so just be happy this has happened once
james101
Rep:
?
thanks for the sympathy everyone
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Is it your birthday today?
If so: Happy Birthday!!!
If not: *feels sympathy for james' problem*
Va Va Voom
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
why are you after sympathy? you aren't going out on your birthday, so what? you'll be doing something soon, so just try to enjoy the rest of it

happy birthday though!
Carelesswhispers
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Bad luck but hey, i was ill all over my 18th and for the following wk. Couldn't get out of bed, was being sick, high temp, so my 18th was wicked!
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had 2 birfday's this year! And then I didn't get my present from me until the end of January
john williams
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Happy Birthday!!!!! My 18th is in a few weeks and imagine it will be just as bad (as have all my others), plus i wont get what i want which is a car. Hey why dont you go out with your family, bowling, cinema or something..
james101
Rep:
?
its my 18th today, could of got a car but i havent found a good one yet so will have to wait for the right one.

im not too bothered about birthdays, but as long as i go out monday i think it will make it up.
Oziris
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My birthdays havent been that good over the past few years, my one this year will hopefully make up for it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (19)
7.31%
They might tell the bully (26)
10%
I don't think they'd understand (42)
16.15%
It might lead to more bullying (94)
36.15%
There's nothing they could do (79)
30.38%

Watched Threads