Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How good is this!?!
    Just spent like the last 2 hours playing with my bro!

...Best game eva!!

ReputationRep:
    hmm, i tried playing it on easy but it is just SO GOD DAMN HARD! (and I also consider myself the above average skilled player).

ReputationRep:
    I prefer Mortal Kombat to Street Fighter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I prefer Mortal Kombat to Street Fighter.
    Street Fighter 2 made the fighting genre popular! ...Nothing beats it in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    true, although I only like the original, its so nostalgic. I started disliking it after they added all these fancy words to upgrades of SFII e.g. Street fighter II super alpha crazy master EX. The question on my mind is... How come i've never heard of Street Fighter One? Did it just disappear into thin air, or did it just appear to be a better marketing stratergy to add the 2 at the end? please help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danmint)
    true, although I only like the original, its so nostalgic. I started disliking it after they added all these fancy words to upgrades of SFII e.g. Street fighter II super alpha crazy master EX. The question on my mind is... How come i've never heard of Street Fighter One? Did it just disappear into thin air, or did it just appear to be a better marketing stratergy to add the 2 at the end? please help!
    Street Fighter 1 was an arcade game from 1987, I think it was a side scrolling beat em up like streets of rage... Then there was Street Fighter 2010, but that was a complete flop, was utter *****...Then came along Street Fighter 2!

ReputationRep:
    http://2flashgames.com/f/f-232.htm
    check this out, SF fans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    How good is this!?!
    Just spent like the last 2 hours playing with my bro!

...Best game eva!!
    is there meant to be a link to play it???

I want to play!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    click on the link in my last post ^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kidney thief)
    click on the link in my last post ^
    Sagat beat me cant I be someone else?

ReputationRep:
    I like this one... http://www.mofunzone.com/online_game...er_flash.shtml

ReputationRep:
    ...None of these flash games compare at all to the Console versions of SFII!

ReputationRep:
    LOL, I had SFII for the Amiga. Screw your "consoles", the Amiga had some absolute gaming masterpieces! I had Street Fighter 1 as well... but there was no two-player mode and it was brick hard. Have to admit, as good as Street Fighter II was, I did prefer Mortal Combat. FINISH HIM!

I feel all nostalgic and geeky.

ReputationRep:
    lol, I've always preferred SF2 to mortal kombat, I mean, all you do is cough on a person and they explode insanely with blood *rolls eyes*

And SF2 had chun li! CHUN LI!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krysa)
    lol, I've always preferred SF2 to mortal kombat, I mean, all you do is cough on a person and they explode insanely with blood *rolls eyes*

And SF2 had chun li! CHUN LI!
    Chun Li was well cool! :cool:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.