The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
heminder
good charlotte?
you serious?

yes yes, i know they're not great in "good music" terms, but I actually quitye like some of the classics! I listen to proper grown up music too, like interpol and modest mouse etc. etc. OK???!!!
Reply 41
sumitk87
Buy a sony PSP , now that is money well spent !!!! :biggrin:

It'll be a long wait, they keep pushing back the UK release date. though I have seen one and it is awesome!
Reply 42
thekillersrock
I couldn't live without my mini ipod. I only got it in January, but now I REALLY couldn't live with it, I can play Linkin Park/Good Charlotte/Interpol every morning at top volume to block out the R&B **** they play in the common room at my sixth! Hurrah!

Sounds like a self-defeating stratagem, to me. Unless of course, you espouse 'an eye for an eye', and are merely retaliating in kind :rolleyes:
Reply 43
Profesh
Sounds like a self-defeating stratagem, to me. Unless of course, you espouse 'an eye for an eye', and are merely retaliating in kind :rolleyes:

do you have anything to say to Extreme Metal then?
Reply 44
Don't even get me started on Things To Say To Extreme Metal.
Reply 45
2 5 +
You hardly look like a bloke, from where I'm standing.

Murdok is NOT a girl!
Reply 46
heminder
Murdok is NOT a girl!

I will back away, a few hundred yards. I recommend that you do the same, possibly whilst on a visit to the M60, and looking in the opposite direction to that which the cars are in.
Reply 47
2 5 +
I will back away, a few hundred yards. I recommend that you do the same, possibly whilst on a visit to the M60, and looking in the opposite direction to that which the cars are in.

good idea!
i'll try that when the next weekend comes!
thanks...
Reply 48
heminder
do you have anything to say to Extreme Metal then?

Dumb It Down.

Will that suffice?
heminder
i've got £200 to spend but don't know what to spend it on...
i'll save half of it, so that makes £100...

Did you pass go?

Latest

Trending

Trending