This discussion is closed.
kateington
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
[QUOTE=magiccarpet]ok alot of people dont seem ot understand about the bleaching of skin. in india and parts of africa and i've heard also japan, fair skin is highly prized as it shows the women dont have to go to work in the field.

That's what it was like in ELizabethan England, if you were pale it meant that you didn't have to work outside and were therefore rich enough not to have to work
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kateington)
I have a friend who's been a member for a long time so therefore have been reading these boards for a long time. Just because I've only recently registered and have not posted as much as you doesn't mean i can't have an opinion. And from the posts of yours that I've read you like to stir
well you have it wrong K i'm not a stirrer, i get along with everyone..
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
this isnt a racist thread but i was just reading another thread on how white people are burning themselves raw to get a tanned skin. yet in india and africa women are buring their skin with chemicals to be fair.
comments?
i think it's to do with being different from others. For example, in Sweden, most people have natural blonde hair, yet most of them dye it brunette.
It's the same in this country, most people like to have a tan because it's exotic, something we definately don't have in Britain.
kateington
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
well you have it wrong K i'm not a stirrer, i get along with everyone..
Hmmmm i retract stirrer but you do like to insult people
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hmmmm i retract stirrer but you do like to insult people
No I don't. apart from your incident, show me one example where I have connived and frictioned somebody
kateington
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No I don't. apart from your incident, show me one example where I have connived and frictioned somebody
Your thread on 'mingers' says it all. I'm not an argumentative person therefore i have know desire to argue with you whatsoever
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Your thread on 'mingers' says it all. I'm not an argumentative person therefore i have know desire to argue with you whatsoever
which minger thread? im confused now :confused:
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
c'mon ladies and gentlemen, lets be civil now. this is not a racist thread.
kateington
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
which minger thread? im confused now :confused:
You started it about a week ago. Anyway, like I say, no desire to argue!!! i apologise for any insult that I may have given you
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You started it about a week ago. Anyway, like I say, no desire to argue!!! i apologise for any insult that I may have given you
apologies accepted, you were very insulting
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
thank you. anyway. i think maybe its what peopole are saying, everyone wants to have what is exotic.
kateington
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
thank you. anyway. i think maybe its what peopole are saying, everyone wants to have what is exotic.
I agree
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (157)
59.25%
No I haven't decided yet (62)
23.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.36%

Watched Threads